Timmy, Kobe or Lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can start a team with one player in their primes, who would you go with?

Last edited:
Without a doubt, The Black Mamba. :pimp:

and it's not even close...

Last edited:
LeBron is a guy you build a team around. He can literally do it all. I would love to have Kobe, but if I was in charge of building a franchise ,Lebron would be my guy

I'd lean toward this but without any of there career's actually over yet I can't definitively say, still too early

Why, you think Lebron is going to get better? At age 28? He's likely at the peak of his powers. Kobe and Tim are on the way down you seen there peak. The question is in their primes, what happens past today isn't all that relevant.

Lebron then Tim then Kobe.
probably this..

if we are talking about a draft scenario where we don't how successful these guys will be in the league, tim obviously would be the safest bet coming out of wake forest (then lebron obviously)

Tim Duncan.

Manu Ginobili than Lebron

I would have to take either Shaq, Gasol, Andrew, or Howard 1st before I would pick kobe. You know cause kobe is robin.

Last edited:
Timmy

Almost as good as lebron and you don't need to deal with the media, his ego, maverick carter and crew...

No headache and still multiple rings. Why not?

Lebron then Tim then Kobe.

I don't get this. This year has got to be LBJ's pivot year. He's a champion and an olympian!

As much as I hate LBJ, I would say that Tim Duncan and LBJ to be cornerstones of a franchise. You cannot teach or coach talent in size. Tim Duncan was crazy inside, and his FT % was actually impressive. Not sure why it went down hill. LOLZ I guess the Admiral leaving him caused him to lose some psyche. lolz

LBJ is just a crazy 'roided' out basketball player. He's literally strong like a line backer, w/ defensive back speed, and vision of a qb.

I like Kobe, but he was unable to dominate in 'this' new generation of basketball players.

Why don't you ask something like, Shaq or MJ or Hakeem. I would build my team around Hakeem, and prominant big men, as oppossed to guards that sold tickets.

Only an idiot would build around a guard, like T-Mac or Penny, only MJ / Magic were exceptions. lolz

Why, you think Lebron is going to get better? At age 28? He's likely at the peak of his powers. Kobe and Tim are on the way down you seen there peak. The question is in their primes, what happens past today isn't all that relevant.

If this year is considered LBJ's peak, I would say it to be pretty impressive. Granted, he hasn't been able to be under much pressure on a consistant basis to become that leader like Kobe. Still, LBJ's size, skill set is just too damn hard to ignore. He's very magic-like, and that's the truth.

A vs. B is not allowed......but A vs. B vs. C is completely acceptable!!!

In order:

Kobe
Timmy
LeBron

(Although I wouldnt have a problem if the first two were reversed)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom