TINKER AIR JORDAN 3 REVOLUTION PARTIAL SKETCH 1987...(PIC)

Well I hooked up a Nt'er with a 11/12 cdp and he promised me a sketch...well here it is....i just thought i would share...

anyone with any info on it or anything usefull please advise...

eek.gif
the detail is insane
pimp.gif

i'm guessing the name "air jordan revolution" came from the nike revolution, which featured the same midsole/outsole. the revolution was thefirst nike basketball sneaker to use visible air, and debuted before the jordan three.

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

Nice. thanks for the pic. It's crazy how much goes into the design of a shoe

I would like to see how they do it now....i bet the use Autodesk inventor and 3d render it....would be tight to see a screen shot from the designer
nerd.gif

Thanks for the pic Chad

Notice how the Nike + swoosh fits PERFECTLY in the back tab. Tinker placed the NIKE AIR in there, NOT the Jumpman.

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

Nice. thanks for the pic. It's crazy how much goes into the design of a shoe

I would like to see how they do it now....i bet the use Autodesk inventor and 3d render it....would be tight to see a screen shot from the designer
nerd.gif

Thanks for the pic Chad

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Ok...and I'm supposed to care why?

Well go find a damn spizike or fusion post and say something stupid in there then. The man just posted something probably never seen before on this board aboutthe greatest Jordan ever made and you want to act like it's nothing? Without that design there's no 3-23 models how about that, that's why youshould care. Damn I'm tired of listening to teenagers who know nothing about the history of the shoe and just buy to show off to some pimpleheaded 15 yearold girl. This forum has just about hit rock bottom.
smh.gif

By the way OP thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Ok...and I'm supposed to care why?

Well go find a damn spizike or fusion post and say something stupid in there then. The man just posted something probably never seen before on this board about the greatest Jordan ever made and you want to act like it's nothing? Without that design there's no 3-23 models how about that, that's why you should care. Damn I'm tired of listening to teenagers who know nothing about the history of the shoe and just buy to show off to some pimpleheaded 15 year old girl. This forum has just about hit rock bottom.
smh.gif

By the way OP thanks for sharing.

LOL at you acting like you know me or something. And stop getting so emotional, it's only the internet. OH NO WITHOUT THIS THERE IS NO 3-23 MODEL.They're only shoes, relax.

Man thats cool lil "blue print" love the side view of the NIKE AIR, who wouldve known that much went into it, nice post
wink.gif

isn't that the sketch that came with those limited Tinker shirt bundles?

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

isn't that the sketch that came with those limited Tinker shirt bundles?

Intresting...

I have never seen it before...any mor input from anyone?

Very interesting. Thanks for the post. This is what I like to see from the JB forum. Fresh posts. And Sick IK 23.........take that BS somewhere else. If itsnot interesting to you then dont comment. Useless comments arent needed. Maybe thats how you managed to get 4000 posts in a year.

Back
Top Bottom