tired of pcs thinking of an imac are they worth it?

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

OP read my mind. I bought a Dell a few months ago and I've had 4 blue screens and I've re-installed the OS twice. I've been doing some research on Mac Book Pros. I'm close to picking one up.  A friend and I have been talking about how practical and intuitive mac products appear to be.  I recently picked up an iphone 4 and I've been very satisfied. 

well theres your problem
I've had my dell desktop and laptop for over 5 years now. Upgraded the ram once on both, and the powersupply once and videocard 2x on my desktop. Never had a problem with either one, and I do some hardcore gaming. All in all I have spent about $900 for everything and they still runnin smooth and playing the most up-to-date games on high graphics settings. 
nerd.gif

I must say the mac OS is aesthetically pretty and the fake LED screens help a lot too, but besides that, PC > mac. And you can buy an OLED monitor for a PC so...

FYI I do own an iPAD 2, which I like a lot, so I'm not just a PC fanboy hating. I just think apple products are over-hyped and certainly not worth the price. (iPAD was a gift so don't go there, I would never buy one)  Most people are just lemmings and like being part of the mob.

Blue screen? What is this windows 98? Windows 7 has no problems and macs are like 2000 starting price
sick.gif

Blue screen? What is this windows 98? Windows 7 has no problems and macs are like 2000 starting price
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Blue screen? What is this windows 98? Windows 7 has no problems

Yeah what version of windows are you blue screen folks using, only time I had bsod is when trying to overclock.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Blue screen? What is this windows 98? Windows 7 has no problems

Yeah what version of windows are you blue screen folks using, only time I had bsod is when trying to overclock.

I know what blue screen you're talking about.

I always get it whenever I'm on skype for some reason, and just restarts by itself. Dell ftl

I know what blue screen you're talking about.

I always get it whenever I'm on skype for some reason, and just restarts by itself. Dell ftl

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i made the move and got an imac, loving it so far.
congrats
pimp.gif

if you dont mind me asking, where you getting all this money homie?
nerd.gif

congrats
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

congrats
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

lol i work in the mortgage business. easiest money you can ever make 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

congrats
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

lol i work in the mortgage business. easiest money you can ever make 

In the same boat as some of you guys, thinking of retiring the Dell and getting a Mac. Rarely hear of someone regretting it.

In the same boat as some of you guys, thinking of retiring the Dell and getting a Mac. Rarely hear of someone regretting it.

OP read my mind. I bought a Dell a few months ago and I've had 4 blue screens and I've re-installed the OS twice. I've been doing some research on Mac Book Pros. I'm close to picking one up.  A friend and I have been talking about how practical and intuitive mac products appear to be.  I recently picked up an iphone 4 and I've been very satisfied. 

well theres your problem

Perhaps you're right.  All the more reason to try something new, imo. 

well theres your problem

Perhaps you're right.  All the more reason to try something new, imo. 

ive had my macbook pro since 2011 and it has been running perfect since... the graphics card got messed up and my screen was blank but apple fixed the problem for free... but other than that its been running perfect... i upgraded the ram and put in a ssd drive and it runs like new... the best thing about it is its perfect for pr0n which i mainly use it for and let me tell you i never got 1 virus since i had this thing... but i would suggest getting a macbook or an imac because apple makes great products as far as computers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom