Tires Online?

A little thing to get tires cheap. Find a price match in your area. Photoshop a price from tire rack.(something reasonable) . SHow them the print out and boomtires for the price you want them.

I work at a tire company. if it matters. I would hook you up, but my company isn't in your area.

tirerack is the keenest. they held me down on my bridgestones for my rare size tire and they will see me again very soon for some kuyumbo's next month.Definitely mess with tirerack.

Tirerack is probably your best bet. If you have a discount tire in your area go there and they sometimes price match tirerack's prices. Sometimes its evencheaper since you have to pay for shipping etc if you go tirerack. Bought a couple rear tires for my Mustang at discount tire and they came out cheaper thantire rack due to the price match and i saved on shipping since i ordered in store from them.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Tirerack is probably your best bet. If you have a discount tire in your area go there and they sometimes price match tirerack's prices. Sometimes its even cheaper since you have to pay for shipping etc if you go tirerack. Bought a couple rear tires for my Mustang at discount tire and they came out cheaper than tire rack due to the price match and i saved on shipping since i ordered in store from them.

This. I work at DTC. if anyone has one in their area. get at me. ill hook it up.

Back
Top Bottom