TITAN UPDATES.

Can't wait for the TB 3's!!!...But the retail price is a bit steep though...7,495...
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by karlopb

Originally Posted by donmega

228682_189661461081185_121694084544590_480894_3555936_n.jpg
normally, to those of you who went to titan on a sale, do they sell all shoes in a discounted price?
this "up to" just kills it...

expecting the orion blue to be on 30% since it's been there for quite a while now...

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by donmega

228682_189661461081185_121694084544590_480894_3555936_n.jpg
normally, to those of you who went to titan on a sale, do they sell all shoes in a discounted price?

expecting the orion blue to be on 30% since it's been there for quite a while now...
If you are referring to the AJ VII "Orion" they are not included in the sale as of this afternoon. Just got out of the store and was able to cop LeBron VIII CGs at 20% off. the Home V2s are also 20% off, the AJ 2011 "All Stars" are also at 20% off. The 30% off only applies to the hyperdunks and PEs that are there for the longest time. Still saw some AJ V CG in adults and kids sizes but didn't check the size run. Latest colorways of the KD III are 10% off only, better than nothing I guess
grin.gif

Originally Posted by vc8481

Are the black AJ 12 Low releasing in the PI?

they already did dude. NINJA RELEASE
laugh.gif
.i dont know if Titan had them for sale though.....from what i know Nike Stadium rockwell and nike park g4 were the only stores who got 
them. 19 pairs each. hth!!!!

THANKS RED 

From Titan's Facebook page and I quote:

"Titan Players Club: You can pick up your complimentary copy of SLAM Philippines' First Issue at Titan Fort starting today. Please bring your chip and valid ID. Enjoy!!!"

HTH

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

If you are referring to the AJ VII "Orion" they are not included in the sale as of this afternoon. Just got out of the store and was able to cop LeBron VIII CGs at 20% off. the Home V2s are also 20% off, the AJ 2011 "All Stars" are also at 20% off. The 30% off only applies to the hyperdunks and PEs that are there for the longest time. Still saw some AJ V CG in adults and kids sizes but didn't check the size run. Latest colorways of the KD III are 10% off only, better than nothing I guess
grin.gif
yeah..too bad it wasn't included, just went there yesterday...

to add to the update:
the bordeuax 7's @10%, but big size left, i think a size 14.
reebok pump omni zone blue @30%
[h1]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by vc8481

Are the black AJ 12 Low releasing in the PI?

they already did dude. NINJA RELEASE
laugh.gif
.i dont know if Titan had them for sale though.....from what i know Nike Stadium rockwell and nike park g4 were the only stores who got 
them. 19 pairs each. hth!!!!

is this true sir? i thought it will be on May 28?
sick.gif

mahommieian: regarding the may 28 release, i think you're referring to the bred 12 lows.... vc8481 was asking about the taxi 12 lows ata.hehe. sorry mods, just clearing things up.
wink.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^Taxis man, next up are the black patents

I think VC was asking about the Black/Red lows which haven't released yet.
Sorry I wasn't able to clarify which one
roll.gif
! Yup I'm asking about the black patents?

my first time in the philippines and i visited TITAN because of reading about it in this forum. very house of hoops type feel! i ended up picking up the all star 2011's and SLAM Philippines at the fort today. hoping to head there again before i leave for the states!

Back
Top Bottom