TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIRDMANVerified account@BIRDMAN5STAR

Lil wayne new album is available at midnight Lil Wayne “I Am Not A Human Being II” (Deluxe Explicit) http://smarturl.it/LilWayneHB2iT  

4:55 PM - 14 Mar 13

tumblr_mend31vZvA1ru8wm8o1_400.gif

lmao wow birdman somehow he finds a way to make money out of the situation...fam supposedly on his death bed..and he drops an album lmfao

lmao wow birdman somehow he finds a way to make money out of the situation...fam supposedly on his death bed..and he drops an album lmfao

That was tweeted yesterday wayyyyyy before all this happend

All his tweets today have been on Lil Waynes condition

I was at work legit sad, considering going home and everything, I grew up off this dude/Cash Money music...... But he seems to be fine and the Lakers one I'm all good :smokin

lil wayne acting like a baby, if this guy was left by himself, he would be dead on the floor somewhere from oding on all that bull ****.

despite the lulz NTs bringing i hope dude pulls through, its always bad to see someone pass at an early age. I wanna see the antics he'll bring up for this whole ordeal following a recovery.

Of course I don't want anybody to die nor wish ill against someone, but when you go around promoting drugs and living your life like you are invincible, I show no remorse. Dude's super successful and is going to throw it all away because of drugs. SMH

Hope dude pulls thru :frown: Too young to die and if he pulls thru, I'm hoping he stops doing all these damn drugs. Doubt he will tho.

TMZ is reporting that basically wayne is on his way out(death) Hospital are waiting for his mom to come and and disconnect the life machine and make other decisions. And with so many people showing up rappers friends family, I tend to believe this.

Now when TMZ report something 99.9% of the time its true. i ever heard them report anything wrong and TMZ have MAJOR connects in LA so its probably true

Last edited:
TMZ is reporting that basically wayne is on his way out(death) Hospital are waiting for his mom to come and and disconnect the life machine and make other decisions. And with so many people showing up rappers friends family, I tend to believe this.

Now when TMZ report something 99.9% of the time its true. i ever heard them report anything wrong and TMZ have MAJOR connects in LA so its probably true

i mean what is the problem, Wayne is not the damb president of the USA....why they dancing around the facts, one side saying hes dead, the other hes not, at the end of this one side is gonna end looking real foolish.

i mean what is the problem, Wayne is not the damb president of the USA....why they dancing around the facts, one side saying hes dead, the other hes not, at the end of this one side is gonna end looking real foolish.

DUDE come on. My goodness use your brain..lol

Have you known any celebrity or celebrity camp to acknowledge anything right away or right after the media report it? NO they got to cross their T's and dot their I's and get the story right before making a official statement

Last edited:
DUDE come on. My goodness use your brain..lol

Have you know any celebrity or celebrity camp to acknowledge anything right away or right after the media report it? NO they got to cross their T's and dot their I's and get the story right before making a official statement

ooooooookkkkk

:rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom