TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of his music, but I'm glad to hear that he is stabilizing. Musician's deaths are unique in that they can eulogize themselves.

If this isn't drug related, does Chris Bosh have reason for concern?

not unless he was one of the ten guys in the room that did damage to waynes stomach

I'm tellin' ya'll, that boy havin' Benzo withdrawal from discontinuin' Xanax pills. Its extremely common. There is like a 9 out of 10 chance you will have a seizure within 72 hours of quitting any Benzodiazepine tranquilizer cold turkey. They are more dangerous to get off of than heroin or opiates, yet the doctors throw 'em out there like candy and don't let people know that they can die from stoppin' 'em. I hope lil' dude OK tho. I can't wish death on someone who never did me wrong. Let's remember the good times:

Watch Wayne end up back in the hospital after drinking more of that codeine. :smh: I guess that's what makes Wayne Wayne.

Glad he's okay though

[COLOR=#red]Y'all sleep on TMZ. They have big pockets and they verify before posting. A nurse or other medical official is giving up this info to TMZ.[/COLOR]

This!

This isnt TMZ back in the day they got a slewwww of money and one of the top sources for entertainment info

everytime you see a celeb getting caught on camera or by paparazzi they always referring to TMZ no other outlets

I was turned into a believer when they was the 1st ones to report MJ was rushed to the hospital in cardiac arrest

Last edited:
Y'all sleep on TMZ. They have big pockets and they verify before posting. A nurse or other medical official is giving up this info to TMZ.

What if Lil Wayne really is dying and Baby and them don't wanna stop makin dough, so they pretending like its all good and they gonna' replace him with a ringer?

or they just go Weekend at Bernie's style

Y'all sleep on TMZ. They have big pockets and they verify before posting. A nurse or other medical official is giving up this info to TMZ.
This!

This isnt TMZ back in the day they got a slewwww of money and one of the top sources for entertainment info

everytime you see a celeb getting caught on camera or by paparazzi they always referring to TMZ no other outlets

I was turned into a believer when they was the 1st ones to report MJ was rushed to the hospital in cardiac arrest
I never doubted TMZ, I just assumed they were given false info.

They slipped with whoever their source was.

Last edited:

What if Lil Wayne really is dying and Baby and them don't wanna stop makin dough, so they pretending like its all good and they gonna' replace him with a ringer?

View media item 315885

or they just go Weekend at Bernie's style

That guy is to Lil' Wayne, what this guy is to Master Shake:'

View media item 315895

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom