To All The Playas and 1000 Women Slayas; How do you get buns?

I've been thinking that getting buns is starting to become top priority for me. Top 5 behind getting fit, getting money, reading, and skating. The problem is that I don't know how to properly approach a female and tell her I wanna fornicate her guts out. I'm trippin on how you get to that closure. Like what does a conversation have to be about before jumping to said conclusion? lol
Wouldn't it be kinda weird if you just had a convo going and out of nowhere you're like, "I'm sexually attracted to you, and I'd like to have sex with you " How do you do to get there? I don't wanna go on a date or any of that stuff, I wanna smash and keep it moving. I don't wanna take you out for lunch, I wanna smash and keep it moving. I don't wanna buy you a golden watch with my minimum wage paying job, I WANNA SMASH AND KEEP IT MOVING! Mad noob I know, but I gotta learn somehow as I never really cared for this sorta thing until a few days ago where I decided to stop giving a flying fudge about anything. 

oh yea, "i'm doing this cus I'm young"

inb4 beta, magma, amber, whatever I don't care.

I've been thinking that getting buns is starting to become top priority for me. Top 5 behind getting fit, getting money, reading, and skating. The problem is that I don't know how to properly approach a female and tell her I wanna fornicate her guts out. I'm trippin on how you get to that closure. Like what does a conversation have to be about before jumping to said conclusion? lol
Wouldn't it be kinda weird if you just had a convo going and out of nowhere you're like, "I'm sexually attracted to you, and I'd like to have sex with you " How do you do to get there? I don't wanna go on a date or any of that stuff, I wanna smash and keep it moving. I don't wanna take you out for lunch, I wanna smash and keep it moving. I don't wanna buy you a golden watch with my minimum wage paying job, I WANNA SMASH AND KEEP IT MOVING! Mad noob I know, but I gotta learn somehow as I never really cared for this sorta thing until a few days ago where I decided to stop giving a flying fudge about anything. 

oh yea, "i'm doing this cus I'm young"

inb4 beta, magma, amber, whatever I don't care.

Just go with the flow man. There shouldn't be so much thought involved.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

It's unsaid until shes in your bed naked.

BUT HOW DO I GET THERE!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111
Doctor Demise- That's what I'm tripping on fam. Go with the flow, but where in the flow do you throw that sentence in? lol

BUT HOW DO I GET THERE!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111
Doctor Demise- That's what I'm tripping on fam. Go with the flow, but where in the flow do you throw that sentence in? lol

I walk up to the girl, grab her arm and say, "Don't make me turn this rape into a murder."

60% of the time, it works every time 
smokin.gif

I walk up to the girl, grab her arm and say, "Don't make me turn this rape into a murder."

60% of the time, it works every time 
smokin.gif

Dude, I'm 21. My only advice to give you is masturbate. Why? Because it saves time and money. I'm in a situation right now where vagina is overwhelming my life. I literally can't go a day without atleast 3 girls asking to hook up or "chill". Trust me. Jack it. Stack it, don't traffic it.

Dude, I'm 21. My only advice to give you is masturbate. Why? Because it saves time and money. I'm in a situation right now where vagina is overwhelming my life. I literally can't go a day without atleast 3 girls asking to hook up or "chill". Trust me. Jack it. Stack it, don't traffic it.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I don't think you ever throw that sentence in!
laugh.gif
Save the dirty talk for when you're actually ... umm... penetrating her!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Go with the flow for everything beforehand.
wink.gif

I don't think you ever throw that sentence in!
laugh.gif
Save the dirty talk for when you're actually ... umm... penetrating her!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Go with the flow for everything beforehand.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

As previously mentioned, I don't think you ever throw that sentence in!
laugh.gif

Really? Damb lol. I thought just being straight forward with what you want without trying to be around the bush would facilitate the process as she'd has to jsut say yes or no. 
I'm doing this wrong it appears. Its ok. I haven't really ventured into this new realm, so this is good. 

Wr- Thanks fam. Hmm, I'm just confused on how you get this. I've never spat game at anybody. Always played it low key and women came, but once they came, I didn't really know what to do with no experience in this field.

Like check this out. Last night at work, it was around closing time and two broads came in. I was definitely feeling the one who wasn't running her trap about the damb stuff we sell. She gave me 
devil.gif
 and I returned the stare
smokin.gif
. Now it was good. She asked me some stuff, but when it as my turn to say something, I started spilling things that really didnt' lead to a conversation or anything. When she left, i was jut like "what the f- just happened" I understand the confidence which I'm slowly enhancing everyday as I start to accept myself more and more for who I am, but my sexual desires seem to be growing as well.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Really? Damb lol. I thought just being straight forward with what you want without trying to be around the bush would facilitate the process as she'd has to jsut say yes or no. 
I'm doing this wrong it appears. Its ok. I haven't really ventured into this new realm, so this is good. 

Wr- Thanks fam. Hmm, I'm just confused on how you get this. I've never spat game at anybody. Always played it low key and women came, but once they came, I didn't really know what to do with no experience in this field.

Like check this out. Last night at work, it was around closing time and two broads came in. I was definitely feeling the one who wasn't running her trap about the damb stuff we sell. She gave me 
devil.gif
 and I returned the stare
smokin.gif
. Now it was good. She asked me some stuff, but when it as my turn to say something, I started spilling things that really didnt' lead to a conversation or anything. When she left, i was jut like "what the f- just happened" I understand the confidence which I'm slowly enhancing everyday as I start to accept myself more and more for who I am, but my sexual desires seem to be growing as well.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I'm doing this wrong it appears.
Yeah!
laugh.gif
It's cool young chap you'll get it eventually! Just be cool... like Jimi! 

laugh.gif

I'm doing this wrong it appears.
Yeah!
laugh.gif
It's cool young chap you'll get it eventually! Just be cool... like Jimi! 

1.talk to her see if shes feeling you
2.flirt (only if number 1 works)
????
profit
smokin.gif

dont be straight foward thats creepy to some people
laugh.gif

1.talk to her see if shes feeling you
2.flirt (only if number 1 works)
????
profit
smokin.gif