To get the Warranty?.......To NOT get the Warranty?

This has always been tuff for me when buying electronics on if I should or shouldn't get the warranty, most of the time I do if its something I think ill need it for but things like speakers, and recently a TV I'm not so sure about.........what about you guys?

This has always been tuff for me when buying electronics on if I should or shouldn't get the warranty, most of the time I do if its something I think ill need it for but things like speakers, and recently a TV I'm not so sure about.........what about you guys?

Depends what it is obviously.

In my experience, if its a Apple computer get APPLECARE. I've been saved with chargers, batteries, and entire logic motherboards.

Depends what it is obviously.

In my experience, if its a Apple computer get APPLECARE. I've been saved with chargers, batteries, and entire logic motherboards.

If they offer an accidental plan, always get it if the price is good. Then at the end of the two or three or however many years, break the product, say it was an accident, and get your money back and upgrade. This may only work at Staples. I know that's how their policies work.

If they offer an accidental plan, always get it if the price is good. Then at the end of the two or three or however many years, break the product, say it was an accident, and get your money back and upgrade. This may only work at Staples. I know that's how their policies work.

check your credit card

companies like AMEX automatically double an item's warranty for free

check your credit card

companies like AMEX automatically double an item's warranty for free

I never get the warranty. I think stuff like this if you pay for and never use it you should get a percentage of it back, but it will never happen, so no warranty for me.
I also feel the same about insurance of any variation, but that you have to get.

I never get the warranty. I think stuff like this if you pay for and never use it you should get a percentage of it back, but it will never happen, so no warranty for me.
I also feel the same about insurance of any variation, but that you have to get.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

qft @ B&H Photo. Cracked the screen on my mp3 player, called the number the gave on the back of the booklet, they send me a shipping label, sent it to them. About 15 days later a check for the full price i paid for the mp3 player was in my mailbox
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

qft @ B&H Photo. Cracked the screen on my mp3 player, called the number the gave on the back of the booklet, they send me a shipping label, sent it to them. About 15 days later a check for the full price i paid for the mp3 player was in my mailbox
pimp.gif
happy.gif

For someone like myself who loves electronics and also sells electronics imo it really depends what it is speakers absolutely laptops absolutely tvs absolutely

For someone like myself who loves electronics and also sells electronics imo it really depends what it is speakers absolutely laptops absolutely tvs absolutely

yeah get the warranty! my tv just broke after 2 years and i bought a 3 year warranty when i first bought it so im straaaaaaaaaaight. just takes them about a week to come fix it :mad

yeah get the warranty! my tv just broke after 2 years and i bought a 3 year warranty when i first bought it so im straaaaaaaaaaight. just takes them about a week to come fix it :mad

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

Yeah I bought a TV from the PX on base like black friday 2007...The warranty was only $80 for 3 years so I got it...My tv had banding in the middle (black bertical lines) They didn't have the parts so they sent a replacement TV...and they never took back the old one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

Yeah I bought a TV from the PX on base like black friday 2007...The warranty was only $80 for 3 years so I got it...My tv had banding in the middle (black bertical lines) They didn't have the parts so they sent a replacement TV...and they never took back the old one
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom