To my brothers of NT, I know that 90% of y'all are guilty of this Vol. Awkward bro moment

fog

*Raises hand*

Word to:

temprate.jpg

It's worse when alcohol is involved.
Kinda happened today, I went for the regular dap because it was an awkward angle, and my dude was thinking dap/ pull. So I had to lean in mad quick to match him.
laugh.gif
the absolute worst is with a chick and neither of you are sure if it should be a one arm friendly hug or a full fledged embrace.

It's always good for a good laugh, I guess it's really serious business though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea man, one of my good friends does this all the time...he's always comin' with the fist smash then on some days, I think the moon has got to be in a waxing crescent and the NASDAQ needs to be at +1,025, he will all of the sudden come with the over-hand shake one-armed house...

I just stick to my guns with him and force dude to come with the fist smash...

Watching the dude in the white shirt talk and hearing/seeing his lisp was more awkward then anything...

Not with my friends and I. It has been established that a dap or handshake is a gesture of greeting while a pound is parting gesture.

Not trying to thread jack OP, just saw all the related videos and I'm over here rollin
laugh.gif

I know we've all done this.

Awkward Goodbye
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all these are true...the awkward moment was a little drawn out but it was true

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Not trying to thread jack OP, just saw all the related videos and I'm over here rollin
laugh.gif

I know we've all done this.

Awkward Goodbye
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This was the funniest one.
laugh.gif

My least favorite one, the quick slap and pound (pause) dap...The crap comes out of left field...

Back
Top Bottom