To my dudes with more than 64gbs of music/media what mp3 player you rocking with?

I got the iPod classic 160 gb but I use it in my car and it gets annoying using the click wheel , so I end up having to just leave it on shuffle, I wish the iPod touch would drop a 160gb plus model or something. I know I could. Get a 64 gb one and only put my fav song in it, but sometimes I'm in weird moods and wanna hear certain songs which I enjoy having my entire library on me.

Google_Music2.jpg

I carry my ENTIRE 3000+ song library with me thats to this AMAZING SERVICE. I don't even use my main computers or my phones music players. As long as you can maintain at least Edge connection you have any song in the library you want. 

Does google music have an apple app? I don't have unlimited data on my iPhone so that wouldn't really be the move for me. And it would take a week or 2 to probably upload 96 gbs of music

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I got the iPod classic 160 gb but I use it in my car and it gets annoying using the click wheel , so I end up having to just leave it on shuffle, I wish the iPod touch would drop a 160gb plus model or something. I know I could. Get a 64 gb one and only put my fav song in it, but sometimes I'm in weird moods and wanna hear certain songs which I enjoy having my entire library on me.
How could you not like the click wheel it beats looking at that touch screen while trying to drive

Does google music have an apple app? I don't have unlimited data on my iPhone so that wouldn't really be the move for me. And it would take a week or 2 to probably upload 96 gbs of music

It took me around 5-6 hours for 200 gigs of music and I listen to around 1-2 hours of music through a day and scratch around 2.5gbs of data from it. 

Originally Posted by vell23

How could you not like the click wheel it beats looking at that touch screen while trying to drive

I'd rather be able to type in Jodeci than use the click wheel to scroll through a million artist, the fact that I have so much music is what makes it annoying to cycle through, I'd love a 160gb iPod touch with Siri/speech dictation

Originally Posted by vell23

I'd rather be able to type in Jodeci than use the click wheel to scroll through a million artist, the fact that I have so much music is what makes it annoying to cycle through, I'd love a 160gb iPod touch with Siri/speech dictation

Oh alright I got you picking a song is pain but once u find that song and u just keep clicking thru shuffle the click wheel is
pimp.gif

eek.gif
didn't know about google music and I was just wondering if there was an app like it.
Will be using now
pimp.gif

I found this knock off brand 4.3 inch display mp3 player that has an ad card slot for 15 bucks, thinking about picking one up just to see what happens lol

I have a 160 gig that I connect straight to my radio. That would probably make it easier for you if you had something like that because it's all done thru the radio.

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

I have a 160 gig that I connect straight to my radio. That would probably make it easier for you if you had something like that because it's all done thru the radio.

I use my aux port on my radio, I'm assuming your saying your radio has like a touch screen interface that makes it easier to use? My next whip I'll prob get something like that

Streaming music and aux ports
sick.gif

I have a 32 gig flash drive that I have hooked up to my head unit .
Divided music into folders and listen to high quality muic files.

I say do the same and find a really high capacity flash drive and pair it with a cool head unit.

Ipod? Duh? Come on OP Heres whatchu need:
Cop a head unit that allows you to control your Ipod play back from the actual head unit.
It also helps to make playlist. That will make your life a bit easier.

Probably gonna get this google music. I was using the regular old wmp but then that like just stopped taking new music and crashed on me. Had to roll that back just to get my library situated. Before that I was messing with mediamonkey but that #+@*#% up too with a whole bunch of errors.

It's hard having over 300GB of music.

That classic is your only option bro.
Believe me I've been looking. Actually Cowon has some 80+ gb devices but from the looks of it the software is awful

step your deck up-

prob can be had from ebay or something for cheap...if you dont want navi and all of that and just want an interface that connects to your ipod that you can control thru the deck it shouldnt be expensive

ask in the car audio thread...

I'm currently rockin a 80GB iPod Classic.  I refuse to put music on my iPhone or iPad because that's what my iPod is solely for.  Now I do have Pandora on deck, I use it very rarely.

Love Google music.. or Google play...

The only thing I don't like is its hard to change album information...

Back
Top Bottom