To the guys who have high standards when it comes to women...

There's a great number of ugly guys who have duped women with sweet talking game since the dawn of time, so i have to disagree with this :lol:

Just because theyre ugly doesnt mean they got the girl by sweet talking them, they probably have their ish together & brought more to the table than any man those women previously dated, ever thought about that, you think a girl is gonna down grade in the looks department based off the way a dude talked to her :lol: :rofl:

Actually yes. Have you never heard of women who have themselves completely together, yet have settled with guys who are practically bums who said the right things at the right times? That is very common

I hear about this but don't have bum friends so I've never witnessed this in person :lol:

And none of my female friends who are catches are seriously dating losers. The tricks/deception can only last so long

Actually yes. Have you never heard of women who have themselves completely together, yet have settled with guys who are practically bums who said the right things at the right times? That is very common

Good d had more to do with that, funny how you went from ugly dudes to bums, which one is it, is he ugly or does he have no job leaching off the chick by supplying her with good sex? You think a chick is gonna be with a dude that isnt gonna benefit her, you think she gonna take care of a bum dude that isnt d'ing her down propper

:lol: at everyone in here bragging about the D game. That's all it boils down too at the end, how often do you make em orgasm

:lol: at everyone in here bragging about the D game. That's all it boils down too at the end, how often do you make em orgasm
That's until their chick find another D who do the same thing and he got $$$, better whip, and a nice crib. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't drink. This might not mean much to Americans but to West Indians/Spanish girls it's gold. Gold I tell you.
Why? I don't either but I didn't know it was a thing with those girls.

Yeah thats new to me. All the Spanish women I've messed with have drank and drank with me

Being west Indian and raised in NY with both, I dunno what the **** he's getting at.
A Caribbean chicks rum punch :smh: worst night of my life :lol:

There's a great number of ugly guys who have duped women with sweet talking game since the dawn of time, so i have to disagree with this :lol:

Just because theyre ugly doesnt mean they got the girl by sweet talking them, they probably have their ish together & brought more to the table than any man those women previously dated, ever thought about that, you think a girl is gonna down grade in the looks department based off the way a dude talked to her :lol: :rofl:

I hear about this but don't have bum friends so I've never witnessed this in person :lol:

And none of my female friends who are catches are seriously dating losers. The tricks/deception can only last so long

You don't have to have bum friends to see this, just working eyes :lol: Definitely agree about the tricks/deception not lasting long though. But when a lot of these career-driven women have an epiphany and realize they're 33 with no man or even associate type relationships, it's pretty easy for them to fall for a loser just to have some companionship

I got hard **** and purp for them- I like the line.

Sense of humor that's all I need. I'm making moves to improve my life now and in the future. She either hop along for the ride or get left behind.

You don't have to have bum friends to see this, just working eyes :lol: Definitely agree about the tricks/deception not lasting long though. But when a lot of these career-driven women have an epiphany and realize they're 33 with no man or even associate type relationships, it's pretty easy for them to fall for a loser just to have some companionship

I mean I notice couples when the chick is considerably more attractive (n h) but that doesn't mean the guy doesn't bring much to the table. And can't assume the chick is more than just a pretty face

Last edited:
A hard d**k and some bubble gum

But real talk I'd consider myself a catch - superficially a tall attractive physician with no kids

My wife doesn't need to be a prototypical dime but I have certain physical attributes I look for and she has to be educated/ambitious
you ain't tall....

But seriously though... How tall are you?

A hard d**k and some bubble gum

But real talk I'd consider myself a catch - superficially a tall attractive physician with no kids

My wife doesn't need to be a prototypical dime but I have certain physical attributes I look for and she has to be educated/ambitious
you ain't tall....

But seriously though... How tall are you?

6'2. Not tall for sports or whatever but compared to the gen pop

"In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2″ or taller."

Lightskin

Hazel Eyes

Two bachelor degrees

Atty (soon to be) 

Tall

Funny (stand up comic) 

culture

Stroke game on point

well traveled

well read

down to earth

hard worker

what I don't have:

Time. 

Money. 

Patience. 

Last edited:
6'2. Not tall for sports or whatever but compared to the gen pop

"In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2″ or taller."
light skinned + doctor + 6'2" = game genie activated...

I ain't even mad pleighboi.

BRUH 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom