To the guys who have high standards when it comes to women...

light skinned + doctor + 6'2" = game genie activated...

I ain't even mad pleighboi.
I'm 6ft, light skin, lawyer...not good enough for the game genie, but my Contra code ain't working right now. 

Last edited:
6'2. Not tall for sports or whatever but compared to the gen pop

"In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2″ or taller."
light skinned + doctor + 6'2" = game genie activated...

I ain't even mad pleighboi.

:lol:. It can make it easy sometimes. Especially on Tinder and OKC

I'm talking to this bad light skin yamb with a MBA from Harvard.

Way too early to tell what's going happen but she fits exactly what I'm looking for on paper

Last edited:

Lightskin

Hazel Eyes

Two bachelor degrees

Atty (soon to be) 

Tall

Funny (stand up comic) 

culture

Stroke game on point

well traveled

well read

down to earth

hard worker

what I don't have:

Time. 

Money. 

Patience. 
You already lost fam...

Last edited:
borderline disturbed by the colorism prejudice but whatever, to each their own...having a lighter complexion doesn't make you better than someone with a darker one

borderline disturbed by the colorism prejudice but whatever, to each their own...having a lighter complexion doesn't make you better than someone with a darker one

It doesn't but a lot of people of all ethnicities do favor lighter skin.

well thats ignorant and not what I use as a basis to determine whether or not I favor someone...it's prejudice as well as unethnical

It doesn't make anyone "better", but having light skin, something recognized by society as attractive, is something that you would put on an "attractive resume" hell, you could put dark skin and that could be "better" for some applications.

Sure, it's prejudice, but I don't really care about prejudice, you show me someone who isn't prejudice and I'll show you someone with a false perception of themselves.

IDK, that sounds like insecurity  to me, someone saying they are light skin and you relating that to how that doesn't make them "better" (wahtever being "better" means) than someone who is dark skin, even though it was never mentioned sounds a little insecure. 

It doesn't but a lot of people of all ethnicities do favor lighter skin.

false, because tanning salons stay in business.

i bring a nice COD k/d ratio, and I can carry a team in Halo.
Masters degree.

I didn't say everyone

But it clearly is prevalent in the black community here as well as all over the world but especially Latin America and Asia

I'd say American whites are probably the exception not the rule

It doesn't make anyone "better", but having light skin, something recognized by society as attractive, is something that you would put on an "attractive resume" hell, you could put dark skin and that could be "better" for some applications.

Sure, it's prejudice, but I don't really care about prejudice, you show me someone who isn't prejudice and I'll show you someone with a false perception of themselves.

IDK, that sounds like insecurity  to me, someone saying they are light skin and you relating that to how that doesn't make them "better" (wahtever being "better" means) than someone who is dark skin, even though it was never mentioned sounds a little insecure. 
That insecurity logic can be applied to racists as well, if I say white people aren't better than black people, does that mean a black person is insecure for believing differently? On what basis do you deem it insecurity? just because it may seem acceptable to a majority of people? It's not insecurity, its immorality. 

Not really, just upset by the ignorance thats all, I find women of all shades to be attractive and have dated all types, one of the sweetest being one with a darker complexion. But to each their own, one persons prejudice is anothers tolerance. 

That insecurity logic can be applied to racists as well, if I say white people aren't better than black people, does that mean a black person is insecure for believing differently? On what basis do you deem it insecurity? just because it may seem acceptable to a majority of people? It's not insecurity, its immorality. 
"Better" is a comparative term. So yea, if a white person says "I'm white, I like that" and a black a dude says "That doesn't make you better" unless, it's in a context in which he is proclaiming white makes him better, then it is insecurity. What one man has/is doesn't have anything to do with what you have/are and when you are comparing the two, even though no one else is, it does come off as insecure. Like I always say, i was never raised to think any man was "better" than me, so when people say things about other people "better" then this and "better" than that it doesn't even resonate with me, like I seriously don't understand the mindset. 

"Better" is a comparative term. So yea, if a white person says "I'm white, I like that" and a black a dude says "That doesn't make you better" unless, it's in a context in which he is proclaiming white makes him better, then it is insecurity. What one man has/is doesn't have anything to do with what you have/are and when you are comparing the two, even though no one else is, it does come off as insecure. Like I always say, i was never raised to think any man was "better" than me, so when people say things about other people "better" then this and "better" than that it doesn't even resonate with me, like I seriously don't understand the mindset. 
That is exactly what is going on, that is the context in this thread. You cannot deem that to be an insecurity, it's an injustice

So everyone who ever says anything about what they perceive as their good qualities is somehow taking a shot at everyone else?  A white dude saying "I like being white" is somehow taking a shot at every non white? Honestly, if that is world you live in, then you have perma insecurity and you might want to work on that. 

So everyone who ever says anything about what they perceive as their good qualities is somehow taking a shot at everyone else?  A white dude saying "I like being white" is somehow taking a shot at every non white? Honestly, if that is world you live in, then you have perma insecurity and you might want to work on that. 
No it's more like "I am an African-American with lighter skin, and I think that's a good quality, and you, an African-American with darker skin, do not have this good quality and I'm better than you because of that. And if you think that's wrong, you are just insecure and need to be more in touch with the world." 

Get it now?

Back
Top Bottom