To the nt'ers who used to indulge in the herb, when did y'all stop messin with the kush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why do you smoke 2-3 a day is my question. I mean, I imagine that you don't do it because it is fun.

Is it used to help with life? And if so, how is that not a serious issue?
I have 5 kids and a wife. I'm more mellow and choose to say f it instead of arguing with everybody :lol:
Now when I'm on percs I'll have the funnest time with my fams. I'll collect all the change in the house and find a deal at one of these bouncey places and let em jump while I mellow out with my earbuds on and check out the milfs.

If u have 5 kids and a wife and smoke weed 3 times a day your either really doin it or really not doin it loooooool.

pretty sure wayniac is doin it tho 8)

If u have 5 kids and a wife and smoke weed 3 times a day your either really doin it or really not doin it loooooool.

pretty sure wayniac is doin it tho 8)

Having 5 kids would probably drive me into smoking 3 times a day. I can't imagine

i burn 2-3x a day. Sometimes I run out til payday and stop for days. I'm pretty chill though and it's not a serious issue

But why do you smoke 2-3 a day is my question. I mean, I imagine that you don't do it because it is fun.

Is it used to help with life? And if so, how is that not a serious issue?

its not fun :lol:
so it cant help but not be a serious issue?
do you say the same about ppl with drinking & cig's?

It's about pre planning and being active maaaan!. My youngest 3 are 4,3 and 2. I figured out the other day that when I slice their food into smaller portions, they get full faster. And more left overs for me :smokin

Last edited:
It's about pre planning and being active maaaan!. My youngest 3 are 4,3 and 2. I figured out the other day that when I slice their food into smaller portions, they get full faster. And more left overs for me :smokin

Active is an understatement :lol: u probably gotta hit the gym regularly to keep up with them kids esp at that age.

Serious question no troll,

But when people smoke weed everyday, or even 2-3 times a day, why do they act like they don't have a serious issue and that they can quit anytime?
I think because we see it as a mind over matter type of situation. We can stop but we choose not to since we enjoy it. But with anything in life, too much of anything is bad for you. Like someone mention in the thread, quitting is difficult at times when you have friends who also smoke.

If u like to smoke but don't like to spend money growing your own is not hard at all
Until the hop-out boys fly over your crib with the heat detection chopper and next thing you know your crib is being raided.

I stay right under the decriminalized limit in my city so even if I get bumped it's completely negligible.

Don't wanna taint that spotless record b

But when people smoke weed everyday, or even 2-3 times a day, why do they act like they don't have a serious issue and that they can quit anytime?
I was a heavy dailer chief, quit the day I was emailed letting me know I was chosen the internship I was hoping for, knowing I'd be tested. Quitting wasn't the hard part.

The first week was cheeks... Won't even lie. Couldn't sleep, never really felt 'recharged', was irritable cause im an introvert and burning by my lonesome is what I did to recharge, etc.. Withdrawal was more annoying then anything, it subsided pretty quickly.

After that week it was pretty much smooth sailing. Burned one down with my boy last weekend and one b had me outta here bruh. My tolerance use to be pretty moderate, it's like I reverted back to being a baby chiefer.

Going to quit again after another session with one of my other boys who I promised Id smoke with, as ill have another drug test if im extended a full-time.

Before last weekend I hadn't smoked in like two months. Time kind of flew by. Could probably quit forever at this point effortlessly if I wanted to. I don't want to
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Because most people actually can.

I smoked anywhere from 3-5 times a day on-and-off for over 10 years. I decided at the beginning of this month that I'd stop for a while, so I'm doing just that. Other than a little difficulty sleeping, no real problems so far.

If you really want to stop smoking weed and can't do it, you have serious problems.

3x a day?

Jeez. You're a G bruh.

I'm only trying to blaze on the weekend

3 times a day is a lot?

Man.... I must have a problem then. Lol. I def smoke more than 3 times a day. I dab as well. Sometimes 3 times before I even start my day.

3x a day?

Jeez. You're a G bruh.

That's pretty common though bruh, did the same thing. I use a bong though. Would take just one hit to start my day, one hit when I got back from class, one or two hits when I got off work/my day was pretty much over.

Kept me elevated enough to where my day casually floats by graciously, and not elevated enough as to where it impacted my work.

3x a day?

Jeez. You're a G bruh.

3 times a day is a lot?

Man.... I must have a problem then. Lol. I def smoke more than 3 times a day. I dab as well. Sometimes 3 times before I even start my day.
Bruh what lol. I've been smoking for three years, still haven't dabbed.

Homie I know dabbed one time and it made him quit smoking because he was so stuck he thought he was going to die
laugh.gif

I can't even imagine someone starting off they day like that. I was usually at a 2-3/10 all day.. That's like a 9 right off the bat

Don't mess with dabs. People love em though. When I go to the club majority of people now go for the concentrates. Love leaves and smoke 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I'm 27, only been smoking for about 4 years. My friend put me onto dabs, as soon as I got my own rig it was over. My tolerance is way too high now.... lol. If you are a light smoker a dab will destroy you, to me , two dabs in the morning and I'm perfect.

So when you smoke... What is considered a session?

Like... A blunt? 6 puffs?

when i used to burn hard it used to be a joint or hitting the bowl/bong a bunch of times. now it's just once or twice from the one hitter and I'm set.

So when you smoke... What is considered a session?

Like... A blunt? 6 puffs?
A blunt or more depending on how many heads.

Say if it was me and two of my boys, two blunts = session. You will be lit.

One blunt would too, depending on how much was rolled in it. Also couldn't be a session if you burn through it in like a minute and a half.

I've always seen sessions kind of like a threshold to be passed with (Time passed * amount smoked) kind of like a mathematical formula
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I use to smoke occasionally just to relax downtown and shop while in a mellow high. Around 5 years back, I started feeling uneasy with smoking until on my Bro's bday it got downright uncomfortable. I would start thinking too much and couldn't relax. Anyways, since then, I haven't smoked at all. My girls does though and I'm cool with it.

Gotta clean the backwood b4 you roll it... plus cutting a lil off the edges kills the harshness.

Stop rollin .3 blunts

Sessions in my squad is always epic...

10-15 blunts with 4 - 5 heads max

If i havent chilled with them in a while i be super zooted...

3 hour smoke session is normal in my circle.. backwoods and fronto leaf only....

I've been smoking that loud since feshman year don't end any real reason to stop honestly I don't spend anythinteresting on tree. Also been drinking since 8th grade feel no need to stop now but I do use moderately. Bud is when ever where ever tho.

Lol y'all gonna clown me but when I was younger my boy and I used to steal fruit/fruit juice from grocery stores and squeeze/pour the juices from the fruit on the bud---microwave or place the weed in the oven and sell it to kids in our neighborhood lmao..they thought they were smoking fruity

Last edited:
3x a day?

Jeez. You're a G bruh.

Suprised nobody said this

But if you blow outside and you walk in the crib with the heat on

Brace for impact :smh: :lol:

But your in Texas so your gonna be fried either way :lol:

Lol y'all gonna clown me but when I was younger my boy and I used to steal fruit/fruit juice from grocery stores and squeeze/pour the juices from the fruit on the bud---microwave or place the weed in the oven and sell it to kids in our neighborhood lmao..they thought they were smoking fruity

In a sense, they probably were. Terpenes are part of what give fruit their smell and flavor; some of which are also found in marijuana where they do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom