To Those of You With Siblings Vol. Second Fiddle

Are you the Favorite or the Forgotten One?

• Favorite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forgotten

• Treated the same

• Total voters
Do your parents have a favorite out of you and your siblings? Are you the favorite? Is it equal? Have you ever spoke about it to them?

Wouldn't say the favorite she treated us equal

Growing up I know I cause my moms the least stress n stuff like that :lol:

Treated the same for the most part, I demanded more as the youngest. I got away with a lot of stuff my bros couldn't

In my culture it's always the eldest female and male that had it good. F that ****. I treat all my kids the same. Favoritism is for the birds.

It's never equal and there is always a favorite. It's even more apparent when you're a twin cause you get to see it happen from day one

My mom's baby and pops oldest so I wasalways favored by both sides. Mom's and 2 older sisters catered to me and pops was just happy to have his Jr. so I got whatever I wanted

I asked my mother this question (she was 6th out of 12 brothers and sisters) and she says she's the favorite :lol:

Asked pops (he was 5th out of 9 brothers and sisters) and he says his youngest sister was the favorite.

For my mother I'm the favorite between me and my sister.

For my father it's my brother and it's nowhere near being close.

Not necessarily a favorite, but I was the youngest (and only boy) so I was spoiled :pimp:

I've got a younger brother and it's crazy how much differently (and better) they treated him than when I was his age.

"He'll have to do the same thing when he's your age" was the biggest lie ever.

Double standards left and right. 
mean.gif
 You favorites are lucky.

Last edited:
My brother clearly got preferential treatment growing up.

Hell...my mom will openly admit it to me.  She says she had to "worry about him more" because he's never been the most social person and had anxiety/depression issues, whereas I was always out with friends and more well-adjusted.  

Ain't eem mad, really.

It's been pretty clear my parents have focused on me to be the successful one. Didn't urge my sisters to go to college or anything. Reluctant to put them in private school, etc.

Favorite. Youngest. 

One didn't even graduate HS, the other dropped out of college.

Parents stayed on my *** 24/7 while my bro was allowed to do as he pleased.
mean.gif
It's funny cause my dad was just like that to my big bro and yet im the one that came out doing it 
laugh.gif

I stopped having curfews after freshmen year of HS. 

My parents were a lot more strict on my sister, but it's mainly because she's a woman.

She's always been the over achiever who makes them proud though, I still to this day am the one who worries them.

Back
Top Bottom