Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

Originally Posted by laceupmarv

lucky peeps who just passed by and got their pairs! will other branches get some stocks too?

When I called Toby's Mega no more sizes na. So I asked where other stocks might be...sales guy said most likely the bigger Toby's stores (MOA and SMNorth). So I called them yesterday morning. They don't have stocks daw. Then I read here in the afternoon na meron na daw (labo) so I called Toby's SMNorth...only pair left last night was a size 8. Moa wala pa. Sana meron pa sa Olympic Village or Toby's MOA

Toby's & Olympic Village to Kobe fans = "Let's Put a Smile on that Face"
smokin.gif

for those in the hunt for KBV chaos, I have a pair of sz 10 reserved in Olympic Village SM North.. look for Paul and ask for the pair reserved by Ken..here's their # 9272239..

was supposed to get it tonight, however just copped a pair earlier from Royal Sporting House Festival Mall.. by the way, they still have 2 pairs of Chaos leftat Festi, sz 8.5 and sz 9, here's their contact # 8504274..

HTH!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by solepatrole

i got mine at toby's mega/..last size 9.i asked around about the release dates of other kb5 cw's..according to the toby's staff they are expecting other kb5 cw next week or end of the month..sabi ng staff" meron sir kulay yellow and black and blue"...hopefully dark knight and BL cw's...toby's FTW!!!!
could be the 2K10. The guy probably can't differentiate blue from purple
laugh.gif

wooooohoooo! got my pair @ royal festi... a heaven-sent person helped me cop my pair... thanks for the hook up bro. you know who you are. =D bago kong ka-tagteam. call 659.26.37 look for mike.

kobeheads and kobekobehan are everywhere
roll.gif

last time we have proline updates because of MP Light out wildcard release. Now its Kobe V (toby's/olympic village exclusive release)
naalala ko before dyan ko nabili yung Jordan VII Oly sa Toby's way back 2004
congrats sa mga nakabili....woot! woot!

So parang exclusive sa mga stores outside of Park and Stadium and release ng Chaos...not only Toby's but OV and Royal Sporting Good.

yeah. Np n Ns peeps are clueless and envious because of this... =D If only this happened in the case of the aj 11 sj, christmas for sneakerheads would havebeen merrier. More cws to come from the stores mentioned in this thread... Sooner or later, we'll get another cw. Wapak! karate!

Wow! That's nice to hear. Pero sabi nga resellers are still lurking these threads so most likely these newer shops that gets these types of releases willbe crawling with resellers. Good thing some of the sneakerheads (I hope) were able to get their hands on the Chaos (unfortunate for me). Hopefully when MOAreleases theirs I'll be able to get my pair.

Saw the last pair of KB5 chaos at Tobys mega sz 9.5 last Saturday. Didn't cop though, i like the BLs more than the 'Ben10s' hehe. After about 30min. later the pair was gone. Hope a sneakerhead got it rather than a reseller.

could we add royal sporting goods here? there were chaos at the RSG at festival mall in alabang. size 8.5 and 9 was left as of early evening yesterday...

i feel sorry for myself, damn those toby's employees. I bought my chaos last saturday just 2 minutes after the mall opened.. Last size for the chaos issize 8. My regular size is 8.5 and 9, those employees there said that other toby's branches will not release them anymore. So I thought this was verylimited so I decided to cop it even though it's not my size. Being a rookie in a sneaker game , my judgement was wrong. Until I saw a lot of them availablein different stores like Olympic Village and other Toby's branches. The fit was ok but it would have look better in jeans if it was a half size bigger. NowI don't know if my the money I spent is really worth it. I can't buy another pair of 8.5 unless I sell this one. This is the only CW i like and nowI'm really worried that I might not get my size anymore once I got the cash to buy that pair I want. Sometimes I hate being a sneakerhead when these timescomes. It's hard to not to think about it.

PS: not really blaming anyone although the employees could have said that the other tobys might release it or they should have just said they have no idearather than giving the customer false information.

Back
Top Bottom