Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

^Try to offer it at retail, I am sure that someone will get it. The only downside to that is if you don't get your size in another store then you will endup with nothing. Or worst case spending over retail just to get your size. Wither way there is a risk. The only question is what risk you're willing totake. If that were my size I'd get it from you in a heartbeat (retail of course...hehehe).

@monase and rich - I'm liking the Vs color combination better than the 4s. The 4s looks a bit dull IMO.

Originally Posted by monase

Quick comparo with V vs IV. Colorwise, the V's are more appealing IMO.
Great shot, Mon! The V's stand out more because of the white element in the shoe.
happy.gif

@ jeyps11cab : Hey jeyps gud suggestion! better try to sell it at retail,

@ wytboi: Try better selling it i retail price tulad mo maraming naghahanap ng kbvchaos, i'm sure may maraming bibili nyan yun nga lang the downside is youend up nothing but the upside of it balik pera lang at least di ba walang nawala sayo makakabili ka pa ulit ng kbv in your personal size but different CW. Iknow the feeling of buying something and you think it's not worth buying with your money. Ganyan tlga it's part of the sneakergame.

Maganda na rin nirelease sa toby yung chaos para sa mga resellers di mapunta. The downside is everyone of us left stunned. Nung malaman kong nagrelease tpos saToby's pa aw di ako makapaniwala eh nakakashock haha. Big time na pla Tobys, from Proline to Tobys to Olympic Village i wonder who's next. . .!!

nike items for toby's n olympic are consigned by another company, different from ns, np, proline, etc. that's y they got the goods this time and leftus surprised.

wytboy, size 8.5 and 9 still available at RSG Festival Mall as of 8pm today...better get rid of that chaos you have and get your real size if you can asap...

finally found a buyer for my chaos size 8 whew.. thanks guys for your concern.. my next problem is how to find the size 8.5, hope it's still available inroyal sporting house..

@igi - TRy calling up MOA they are releasing theirs Thursday (I think). You might get a hand on the 9.5s. Worst case for you if get it form resellers (cheapestI saw was 9K). Problem is sizes 9, 9.5 and 10 are the first ones to go in most stores. Average size of many sneakerheads.

^MOA already had their Kobe V Chaos.. goodluck on getting your pairs.. all of the pairs are already reserved...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^MOA already had their Kobe V Chaos.. goodluck on getting your pairs.. all of the pairs are already reserved...
indifferent.gif

ang bilis, just called MOA, reserved na daw lahat!
frown.gif

^ hoping all the pairs have been reserved by legit sneakerheads rather than by resellers flippin' them in ebay....

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

^ hoping all the pairs have been reserved by legit sneakerheads rather than by resellers flippin' them in ebay....

those resellers trying to make quick bucks on eBay will soon regret it because if my info is true Chaos will soon be all over the metro. There was just amistake in the delivery on the area where it was first released (megamall,sm city toby's and Olympic village) but they are supposed to be released by theToby's group on the 27th but now that the release has been messed up they are slowly making deliveries to their major stores. @arby24: I got your back bro,just be patient you'll soon be united with your Chaos.

Back
Top Bottom