Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Grammar-LMB's.  
laugh.gif

I saw you sniping yesterday :pimp:.

What gun? And what is Historian?
Last night I was using the M700 Carbon, but usually I roll with a First Wave M1A. Although it's a bolt action, I think I like the M700 more because I can land all the shots when I spam it unlike the M1A which goes crazy after a few shots. :lol:
Plus I like seeing 500k unbuffed damage a shot. :pimp:

As for the Historian, it's the exotic M1A that shoots rounds that explode for 700% of your firearms total on top of the base damage of the shot. I really want to find one thats better than the one in the store because that one is pathetically weak. :lol:

Aiming down-scope is such a pain though! 
It really is, but thats why I have a red dot sight I use on my snipers. :lol:

Didn't they fix that in the patch?  Like you can't use red-dot sights anymore?  Only x-times zoom scopes?

And guys, do the HVT's... the double-rewards is ridiculous.  Got over 10 items from the hardest HVT boss.  

Also... you guys do Warrengate on Challenging yet?  It's today's Daily.  For some reason, it was super difficult... can normally breeze thru Challenging with no issues, but today, the enemies were super-aggressive and kept lobbing grenades.  Kept dying at the first wave! 

Yeah that is when I game

I wanna hunt rouge's too.

I have a tank build (low skill) and wanna try

Last edited:
Didn't they fix that in the patch?  Like you can't use red-dot sights anymore?  Only x-times zoom scopes?

And guys, do the HVT's... the double-rewards is ridiculous.  Got over 10 items from the hardest HVT boss.  

Also... you guys do Warrengate on Challenging yet?  It's today's Daily.  For some reason, it was super difficult... can normally breeze thru Challenging with no issues, but today, the enemies were super-aggressive and kept lobbing grenades.  Kept dying at the first wave! 

It was same to me.

Why was that first build so good

I run reckless chest. I have the firepower of 4 pieces of gear with firearms (but i only have 3) and 2 stamina so I have a lot of health. 269k health and my lvoa and mp7 are almost max damage, along with some damage boosting talents

What is great about that chest piece? does it have better rolls usually?

It has 3 talents.

No skills on cooldown=10% more skill power

1 skill on cooldown= 5% more damage

2 skills on cooldown= 10% more armor

Back
Top Bottom