Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

The one i got now is another God roll as well. Only thing that really makes a little difference is that extra 10% armor when skills are on cooldown

But my armor is already pretty good now, and I deal 8% more damage constantly as opposed to dealing 5% more when 1 skill is on cooldown

Plus more health so I think that kinda makes up for it

The one i got now is another God roll as well. Only thing that really makes a little difference is that extra 10% armor when skills are on cooldown

But my armor is already pretty good now, and I deal 8% more damage constantly as opposed to dealing 5% more when 1 skill is on cooldown

Plus more health so I think that kinda makes up for it
What's your armor at? 

I think 8000+ is max?

nerd.gif

How do I dominate DZ

Get a burst weapon like an MP5, MP7, PP19, or Bullfrog/Famas and stack as much critical damage/chance and headshot damage for weapon mods or gear mods. Then focus on having a tanky/DPS build. At least that's what i have and it's been working so far. I run 4 set Alpha Bridge/2 piece Nomad with the Bullfrog/Famas with Brutal, Uncomplicated, Destructive, & Predatory. And i can hold my own in DZ with i go 1v1 or even 1v2 sometimes when i run solo.

On another note, legendary Nepalm is ridiculous, man. How in the hell did y'all survive the boss fight?

Get a burst weapon like an MP5, MP7, PP19, or Bullfrog/Famas and stack as much critical damage/chance and headshot damage for weapon mods or gear mods. Then focus on having a tanky/DPS build. At least that's what i have and it's been working so far. I run 4 set Alpha Bridge/2 piece Nomad with the Bullfrog/Famas with Brutal, Uncomplicated, Destructive, & Predatory. And i can hold my own in DZ with i go 1v1 or even 1v2 sometimes when i run solo.

On another note, legendary Nepalm is ridiculous, man. How in the hell did y'all survive the boss fight?

1 guy stay in the elevator popping greens as needed. 3 guys try and kil the bosses

Long but it worked

Do you guys still run incursions? Tried running Clear Sky on Heroic, but man, seems like last part it is impossible.

Falcon lost is the only one I'm doing from now on. Enemies hit way too hard now, along with the chopper to even finish it

And they nerfed battle buddy, and the signature skill immunity thing. I'm not doing it anymore and I would run thru heroic clear sky in like 10 mins

View media item 2361221
They may have patched competent and adept, but sustained and predatory will still activate and heal me even after I switch guns

Plus talented stays as well. So if you got the blueprint for the double barrel sawed off def craft one with those talents

Y'all ain't seeing my fit with all purple everything with the bape camo pants. :lol:. Purple bubble, purple pom pom beanie, & purple AM90s. Don't mind the 253, my vector is 229, can't find one with the last talent being predatory, or any SMG for that matter, :smh:

View media item 2361248

Back
Top Bottom