Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

The best thing I’ve discovered for control points is to just not really engage until back up arrives. Then you can pick people off while they’re fighting the civilians.
Ahh, thanks for the advice. I'll make sure to the do that.

What tech are you guys using? Currently use the seeker mine and the healing pod thing.

Man everytime i find a good piece of gear its always 1 stat off from what i need and recal does not help me either.

Haven't tried recallibrating yet. But did just upgrade my craft bench to high end.

They need to rebalance the electronics though. Cooldown takes way too long and if you wanna shorten it, you have spec way into electronics. And even then, the benefits aren't really there. Hard to focus on electronics builds in this state of the game.

They need to rebalance the electronics though. Cooldown takes way too long and if you wanna shorten it, you have spec way into electronics. And even then, the benefits aren't really there. Hard to focus on electronics builds in this state of the game.
agree also skills in general are trash in D2 compared to D1 imo

I've been doing dailies and haven't had any good drops. Still at 500 and haven't found a custom p416 G3 at 499-500.

^ The update was today.

Really there are guys in the 505 510 Catagory i have played with are they gonna cap them now?

Yep, I was at 503 prior to the update. All the pieces over 500 were from recalibration. Now, they're changing the scoring... recalibration will get its own score, while the original gear score of the piece will remain unchanged. My 503 turned into 499 after the update.

How content does this game have in it's current state compared to the final version of the first game?

It seems like there are tons of things to do

i hate when im looking for shade tech and its on a roof or some out of the way spot like how imma get the **** up there.

Back
Top Bottom