Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

You need to find 8 people (no matchmaking)... and it will probably take hours. And limited revives??? Ish looks cray.

Damn, watching a livestream of this right now... and I don't see how matchmaking would work. You need constant communication and teamwork. Hard to just put a bunch of randoms together for this. It would even be tougher for people like me on the Asian servers when not everyone may speak the same language. Same for Europeans.

Damn, watching a livestream of this right now... and I don't see how matchmaking would work. You need constant communication and teamwork. Hard to just put a bunch of randoms together for this. It would even be tougher for people like me on the Asian servers when not everyone may speak the same language. Same for Europeans.
Crud.

Yeah, I have PS4 lol

So for those who wants to attempt this raid on PS4, let me know.

I'm watching a live stream of the raid and I think I'll wait for it to get nerfed before I attempt it. Seems super hard.

For a real mmo 36 hours isn’t crazy for a total time to clear a raid. A couple days, with breaks, is typical

Watching streams of the raid over the weekend, yeah, Idk if I can dedicated that much time to do that these days. Wasn't a problem back in the day when playing WOW.

Finally roamed DZ with a random group and got some good gear. Got up to lvl. 18, I think.

Man, I thought it was just me.
With the post-mission stats now available, I try to aim for, at least, 40% accuracy... and that takes quite a bit of concentration!

Can I join a random group or queue for the raid? None of my friends/fam can play the same time. One insists on staying World Tier 1 :smh:

I really want to attempt to get some of the new gear.

Back
Top Bottom