Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Just preordered this for PS4 ...also didn't play the beta.

Last edited:
This game is catching my eye, but from what I see a team would most likely be needed for this type of game

Played the Alpha but didn't feel like playing the beta. Pretty fun game - I think if you have a squad it will be a much better experience than without.

Read online that reviews will not go public after the release.

Getting it for XB1 with the season pass. We have a good size group already but everyone plays at different times. I love proximity chat. I was able to make some squads with a bunch of randoms and still do work. I definitely will be getting a lot of hours from this. Too bad I used some sick time this week for actually being sick or I would've called out this upcoming week especially since I have spring break from class. Stupid colds :smh:

Damn all the gold editions were sold out for pre orders. Going to have to pick mine up Tuesday at Best Buy hopefully.

I left my original pre-order. Was tempted to get the season pass but I can see the game getting repetitve quickly.

I been thinking more about this game and I think I'm definitely gonna pass. I did enjoy the beta but something is missing, I just don't know what. That season pass video did nothing for me and I really don't support DLC too often. Gears 2, Bloodborne and Driveclub are the only games I can remember buying DLC for. Hopefully the guys who buy the game enjoy it.

Login to your uplay accounts and go to this link

https://club.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/collection/rewards?game=tom-clancy-the-division

to unlock more divison rewards. Some were for playing the beta and alpha and the others must be unlocked with uplay credits which you earn playing other ubi games.

Rewards are:
  • one weapon skin (20 credits)
  • two outfits (30, 40)
  • one jacket (30)
  • 2 of each rare crafting material (30)
  • 3 Dark Zone keys (30)
  • 30 Phoenix Credits (40)

Back
Top Bottom