Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Still on the fence with this game and I'm a destiny player trying it out this weekend. The environment they designed is crazy but the gun play I think is lacking. I feel that socom 2 was the GOAT of third person shooters and this game doesn't feel as good.

So if you play with friends can you split up into teams and each one complete different wing section to rebuild faster

last night was insane man. me and the group were on manhunt for about 15 mins almost survived and in the last seconds we got rushed 
laugh.gif

I enjoyed the closed and open beta. I preordered the gold edition after the closed beta and I'm still excited. I can't wait to do more main/side missions.

I didn't play the open beta for more than 5 minutes lol

Rather just wait for the full game at this point, I didn't pre order I kinda wanted to see final reviews the week of from trusted sources, I just need to know if the content is there so then Ill cop with DLC. I can't get it out my head it Ubi so I don't trust them lol. Also need more insight of the Dark Zone to see if it will have longevity or just be running around playing stick up kid.

Still on the fence with this game and I'm a destiny player trying it out this weekend. The environment they designed is crazy but the gun play I think is lacking. I feel that socom 2 was the GOAT of third person shooters and this game doesn't feel as good.
that was a long time ago.... 

I didn't play the open beta for more than 5 minutes lol

Rather just wait for the full game at this point, I didn't pre order I kinda wanted to see final reviews the week of from trusted sources, I just need to know if the content is there so then Ill cop with DLC. I can't get it out my head it Ubi so I don't trust them lol. Also need more insight of the Dark Zone to see if it will have longevity or just be running around playing stick up kid.

I played it for a good minute but after a while I was like why waste time leveling for the beta only for it not to matter after today :lol:

I'm eager to see the advancement tree and full customization options.

YEah I hit max in the DZ in the closed beta and alpha I had enough preview of The Division I need to see the final product at this point.

Def see a lot of potential with the customization it also makes it dope for your Squad, having a build to complement your fellow players. This game has a lot of potential.

Tried my hand at the beta. The CPU takes a LOT of damage and it's hard to aim. I think the mechanics of the game are awesome, though and I think multiplayer would be great.

Tried it out for a couple hours this weekend, just didn't really click with me.  AI were all bullet sponges and the shooting just felt really loose.  After Destiny and Battlefield I'm really picky about how my shooters feel.

The fact that I played so much Destiny that even bringing up that game makes me want to throw up probably didn't help matters.  I'm burnt the **** out on loot-based RPGs.

Decided to skip the open Beta since I played the closed Beta & Alpha. Didn't feel like leveling up and going through the same missions again.

Enjoyed watching this streamer named SniperNamedG destroy people in the DZ on Twitch.

that was a long time ago.... 

Yea but those were some good times playing that game. I just miss being able to prone and I felt the gun mechanics can be a little choppy but overall I see this game has plenty of potential. I'll probably preorder the gold edition when the release date comes close.

Im still on the fence just based off of what you guys are saying. I havent played any of it yet but ive been waiting for this game for like 2 years now

I'm all in for this game. Might have to buy a headset to communicate with people on missions and in the Dark Zone. I enjoyed the gameplay especially the customization. Took me back to the Mass Effect series as that was the last RPG I played. The only thing that bothered me was the console graphics downgrade. It is huge from the initial E3 trailer. Didn't look like a PS4 game to me. When I saw the PC 60 FPS trailer, I got a bit more upset seeing that they were getting the full experience.

Some thoughts on playing the beta.... Another disappointment by Ubisoft. The level of fun in this game is lacking.. Sixty dollars to run around killing AI and waiting for helicopters to secure loot, literally. The only competitive aspect of this game was suppose to be the dark zone, and yet they somehow botched that too. Once you become rouge you get a bounty on your head, exposing you too half of the map. Not only that but you get a set timer while you attempt to defend yourself, however, every time you kill someone in an attempt to defend yourself the timer increases, so your chances continue to fall. In the end your basically left with just running away. And, in the off chance you do become a level 5 rouge you get a 5 minute timer, lel. Also of interest, if you die as rouge you lose nearly everything you attain for going rouge. I nearly lose an entire level of exp, about 700 dark zone credits. The gear in the beta were suppose to be 'cheap', however they weren't and the purchases in the full game are going to be much more. To be honest, there is no incentive in going rouge. I was under the impression that by going rouge I'd get the competitive edge over other players, but the awards for surviving rouge are minuscule compared to you killing a rouge. After coming to this conclusion I realized why nobody wanted to go rouge in the beta. I found that I can gain more exp, loot, and currency by killing a rouge or NPCs rather then becoming one. Closing thoughts, if you want to kill mindless NCP's all day, this game is for you. One emoji to describe this game; |I

Week away!

I still didn't pre order yet, gotta do it this week so I'm ready for next week.

Still on the wall about the season pass? Who went all in?

Haha I am just on the wall because it is Ubi man, they dropped the ball in the past on big titles, Tom Clancy rarely flops however.

Some thoughts on playing the beta.... Another disappointment by Ubisoft. The level of fun in this game is lacking.. Sixty dollars to run around killing AI and waiting for helicopters to secure loot, literally. The only competitive aspect of this game was suppose to be the dark zone, and yet they somehow botched that too. Once you become rouge you get a bounty on your head, exposing you too half of the map. Not only that but you get a set timer while you attempt to defend yourself, however, every time you kill someone in an attempt to defend yourself the timer increases, so your chances continue to fall. In the end your basically left with just running away. And, in the off chance you do become a level 5 rouge you get a 5 minute timer, lel. Also of interest, if you die as rouge you lose nearly everything you attain for going rouge. I nearly lose an entire level of exp, about 700 dark zone credits. The gear in the beta were suppose to be 'cheap', however they weren't and the purchases in the full game are going to be much more. To be honest, there is no incentive in going rouge. I was under the impression that by going rouge I'd get the competitive edge over other players, but the awards for surviving rouge are minuscule compared to you killing a rouge. After coming to this conclusion I realized why nobody wanted to go rouge in the beta. I found that I can gain more exp, loot, and currency by killing a rouge or NPCs rather then becoming one. Closing thoughts, if you want to kill mindless NCP's all day, this game is for you. One emoji to describe this game; |I

Well the game can be viewed as a MMORPG. It's basically Ubisoft's Destiny. So there shouldn't be a surprise that there's a lot of NPC interaction in the game.

I agree about going rogue though. They really need to rework that. There's not much incentive to go rogue. But honestly it can get pretty intense when waiting for the extraction :lol:

Back
Top Bottom