Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Man the second mission Hudson is hard as hell. Most likely it was just me and another person though.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Un is held up for a day tho he already has a crew
Shotta and Im arent gonna b putting in work until the weekend
Nawgty said its trash and to find him in Nintendo Land
Memph hasnt realized that the darkzone is competitive MP yet
Jules lost his mic again

Lol getting it after reviews maybe i wont be fooled again

Un is held up for a day tho he already has a crew
Shotta and Im arent gonna b putting in work until the weekend
Nawgty said its trash and to find him in Nintendo Land
Memph hasnt realized that the darkzone is competitive MP yet
Jules lost his mic again

Da struggle bruh

Last edited:
I linked up with two pretty cool randoms and ran through a little bit i got to level 4. Enjoyed it

Ordered this on Amazon for ps4 today and after the prime discount and my Amazon credit it came out too $19.99 for the basic hard copy. I'll play some destiny until it arrives on Thursday.

Add me on psn Swiftsilence_

Played all day, didn't encounter any sort of server issues, neither did my friends.

Up to level 15, 14 in DZ. Only issues I have had were for an hour on release, then good as gold.

Really enjoying the game so far. Doing all missions on hard is also making the experience alot more fun! But you have to roll with a full squad.

Last edited:
Ubisoft shipped off my copy around 1pm central time this morning which means I should be getting the game by Saturday. 

Until then, I'll be watching SniperNamedG put in work on Twitch. 

Cant wait to see some crazy stories posted in here.

Still laughing about that time I started a riot at the DZ gate during the closed Beta.

There needs to be a dedicated group like how there was for COD4 so that people can run together.

I'm getting my copy tomorrow. :pimp:
Until then, time for some more Destiny and Siege. :lol:

Had fun playing missions Def can get crazy, best to do a lot of side missions to rank up

The beta extras are sweet man that baby shOtty [emoji]128521[/emoji] the character customization in the beginning is pretty weak I agree smh

Playing with other people is how this should be played. Another player and I cleaned out MSG with ease.

How do I access items from the Ubisoft Club?

Playing with other people is how this should be played. Another player and I cleaned out MSG with ease.

How do I access items from the Ubisoft Club?
after you redeem them from the ubisoft club, theres a rewards vendor at the base of operations.

Back
Top Bottom