Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

why are the reviews delayed on this game?

sorry if already answered/asked.

Game graphics look improved over the beta.

Game has bugs. Emptied an entire clip into an enemy and nothing registered.

The computer controlled comrades are trash.

They definitely tweaked the damage. Enemies seem less bullet spongy than beta.

Overall game seems solid. Love flanking and emptying a clip into enemies.

Running with a squad popping dudes off from the cut with the marksmans rifle

Major key

#NewDragonsBreath

Game graphics look improved over the beta.

Game has bugs. Emptied an entire clip into an enemy and nothing registered.

The computer controlled comrades are trash.

They definitely tweaked the damage. Enemies seem less bullet spongy than beta.

Overall game seems solid. Love flanking and emptying a clip into enemies.

Def happened to me on the first first mission, dude took no damage then suddenly died other than that no issues for me. A friend did get kicked mid mission tho also.

Def. Can't hard mode all missions first run u have to do side missions for XP and to be a higher level. Also you can't run with friends 4-5+ levels higher the main missions moves to their level. I can't wait to really play this weekend. Didn't even hit the DZ yet

Ran with some randoms my first time in the DZ. They were much higher level than me, which meant level 14-15 npcs were spawning. I kept dying in like 2 hits lol. When I dropped loot, they'd protect it until I respawned and picked it back up. You def need a mic to enjoy the game. Had some pretty good DZ hauls because of them.

add me on PSN: jyninety

blue ACR w/ the extendo on deck

View media item 1943832

Got to the base operations and under the tech wing there's a reward vendors collect all your redeem items there
Tech wing? Where that's at in the safe house?

When you walk in the base of operations, walk straight forward through the doorway and there should be a set of stairs on the left. Walk on the right side past the stairs and the vendor is in the back of the room behind a desk/table.

nthat.gif

roll.gif
Lmao

Mad fun with a group of friends. Hard mode is actually challenging and you really have to coordinate with your squad.

Getting in good position with your squad is probably the biggest key and knowing when to retreat from a wave is also important. If you just run and gun you guys will get picked apart exteremely fast on Hard. The AI at times are really intelligent. Me and my friends roll in Two squads of 2s. 2 up front with the shotty and whatever and 2 in the back with a rifle and a sniper. If the first 2 gets rushed we cover fire them when they retreat. We also try to flank or attack groups in 2 angles. Also diversifying your skills is also a big factor to surviving. Healer, Tank, DPS player and a mixture for the 4th is how we're running it ATM.

Very fun game. Its a grind to get gear but even if you aren't into games that reward you with loot and gear, its still pretty fun to play with friends killing the NPC enemies. Haven't tried DZ or whatever yet but even that opens up another way to play this game.

Last edited:
Mad fun with a group of friends. Hard mode is actually challenging and you really have to coordinate with your squad.

Getting in good position with your squad is probably the biggest key and knowing when to retreat from a wave is also important. If you just run and gun you guys will get picked apart exteremely fast on Hard. The AI at times are really intelligent. Me and my friends roll in Two squads of 2s. 2 up front with the shotty and whatever and 2 in the back with a rifle and a sniper. If the first 2 gets rushed we cover fire them when they retreat. We also try to flank or attack groups in 2 angles. Also diversifying your skills is also a big factor to surviving. Healer, Tank, DPS player and a mixture for the 4th is how we're running it ATM.

Very fun game. Its a grind to get gear but even if you aren't into games that reward you with loot and gear, its still pretty fun to play with friends killing the NPC enemies. Haven't tried DZ or whatever yet but even that opens up another way to play this game.

Exactly how me and my squad handled the hard missions.

I wish the Hard missions gave more exp though. Its nice they give better loot, but for how much longer it takes they should give more exp.

Back
Top Bottom