Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Level 34 bad guys... comical how fast these guys were taken down in Challenging.

Last edited:
Couldn't get past Wave 6 and was pretty frustrating.

My focus right now is to get better gear. I'm ranked at 168...I need to grind.

I had a path of the nomad armor drop for me in the dark zone, but haven't gotten anything else to drop.

Anyone else have any luck?

The past couple of hours have been very productive.

I was able to platnum by finally getting the "I am The LAW" trophy.

Then me and a couple of PSN friends tackled the Incursion mission. We were able to bypass the wave of enemies because of a Ballistic shield/Mobile cover glitch.

After sticky bombing/blast shielding the APC for a long while...................victory was ours:

Now I'm rolling with this setup:

Edit: I forgot to equip the Nomad gloves before I logged off.

Damn. 
eek.gif

You're an inspiration to us all.  

The past couple of hours have been very productive.

I was able to platnum by finally getting the "I am The LAW" trophy.

Then me and a couple of PSN friends tackled the Incursion mission. We were able to bypass the wave of enemies because of a Ballistic shield/Mobile cover glitch.

After sticky bombing/blast shielding the APC for a long while...................victory was ours:

Now I'm rolling with this setup:

Edit: I forgot to equip the Nomad gloves before I logged off.

inform me about this glitch

So do the good drops happen in certain areas w/ certain enemies in the DZ or is it hit or miss? Since I'm lvl 30, I need to get my weaponry up. Still running w/ a lvl 26 First Wave M1 and a lvl 24 M870 express.

I had a path of the nomad armor drop for me in the dark zone, but haven't gotten anything else to drop.

Anyone else have any luck?
I've had like 5-10 different HE items drop in the dark zone in the last 2 days and I only started to farm in it recently.  Nothing crazy good.  I have some mods and items that add to scavenging so maybe it's helping.

So do the good drops happen in certain areas w/ certain enemies in the DZ or is it hit or miss? Since I'm lvl 30, I need to get my weaponry up. Still running w/ a lvl 26 First Wave M1 and a lvl 24 M870 express.
I find that I've been getting them from named guys so maybe focus on killing those.  You can try doing the police academy on hard and get a M1A. 

Back
Top Bottom