Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Glad there's gonna be separate gear ranked lobbies though because honestly there's not much true PVP in this game. If it is, one person/group shoots another person/group in the back or while they are fighting NPCs or trying to stay mutual.

Most of these people running around dropping people left and right are just stroking their e-peen to let people know how much time they grinded into this game, know what glitches to do and what gear setup to have to survive. I like the thought of not being able to trust anyone but if you don't group up, you're food to everyone else in the DZ.

Only time my squad goes Rogue is if we have a dead teammate waiting to respawn and gets his loot stolen off the ground or if people continue to harass and get in the way of our group.

Me too. THEY should have seperate lobbies for those folks with high gear. Getting ganked by 4 dudes level 70+ when your just trying to grind and gear up is not fun.

Ya the other day my group got jumped by another squad as we fought NPCs. Didn't see it coming at all

Last edited:
My final Police Academy farming session yielded nothing spectacular. Welp.

I did get a purple classic M1A which was Balanced.

EDIT

4.9GB update for 1.03.

Last edited:
Finally finished updating.  I really hope they balance everything out so as to give the lower-level guys a decent shot.  

My final Police Academy farming session yielded nothing spectacular. Welp.

I did get a purple classic M1A which was Balanced.

EDIT

4.9GB update for 1.03.

I was so hype to see purples on the ground I started snatchin the guns up, only to find that all of them were weaker than my current build :lol:

Yeah, I ended up deconstructing most of it... lots of gold parts now though!

Who's up for a Hard Daily?

I'm down for DZ... I need you folks to protect my sorry-ace... [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'll probably be watching the Rangers game tm night but we'll figure something out.

Sinner I got you :lol: give you some cover and first aid.

I just hit lvl 28 or 29 last night, can't remember. But I'll probably grind out some missions today to get as close to 30 as possible. Also want to complete my Base of Operations, I'm at 80% w/ the med wing and 90% w/ the security wing, only got a few 200 pt wings to unlock.

The updates dope, so far.....high end gear dropping everywhere... :pimp:

Supply drops are trash, tho......hit 3 in a row, but the drops didn't get any better.....only plus is there's a boss to kill at each drop

Finally got some high end weaps.  I still haven't gotten the high end M1 from the police academy.  I ended up getting a M44 instead.

Man I'm late on board with this game.. had a friend bring the game over whos level 30+   .. bruhhhh.  

Last edited:
I wanna see the hype w this update but I need to finish this practice test for my CST. Maybe I'll just download it in the meantime since it'll prob take a while

Back
Top Bottom