Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

:x :smh: ubisoft requiring you to dl their stupid app and create a U play account just to play a damn beta. EA doesn't even do this ****.

sick.gif
mean.gif
ubisoft requiring you to dl their stupid app and create a U play account just to play a damn beta. EA doesn't even do this ****.
i didnt download no app lmao

Played for 30 mins earlier. Not impressed, turned it off..

Shooting is awful, worst I've ever experienced. The single player beta was extremely repetitive, just go the area, kill 5 bad guys...

Last edited:
^^^^^ Don't do this to bruh, I have decent hopes for this, I NEED this to work or I'm stuck buying BO3 :lol:

laugh.gif
 It's a beta. You want to experience the whole game prior to playing it?

I didn't play the beta yet but shooting wasn't bad for me in the Alpha, I also like missions got harder. There are also side missions where you have to clear out infected houses. if you want to shoot people randomly, go into the Dark Zone or go play GTA V.

laugh.gif
 It's a beta. You want to experience the whole game prior to playing it?

I didn't play the beta yet but shooting wasn't bad for me in the Alpha, I also like missions got harder. There are also side missions where you have to clear out infected houses. if you want to shoot people randomly, go into the Dark Zone or go play GTA V.
sounds like thats a player problem rather then game problem

I played one mission where I had to rescue some Dr. the shooting wasn't an issue for me. I just want to squad up and see how it plays with other people.

Shooting is good I don't see nothing wrong with it. Ran for a while with spyder joint was fun.

I like the gun dynamics you really gotta improve your gun to not have it bounce all over the place

sounds like thats a player problem rather then game problem

Shooting is good I don't see nothing wrong with it. Ran for a while with spyder joint was fun.

I like the gun dynamics you really gotta improve your gun to not have it bounce all over the place

I used to play halo "professionally", I guess you could say. Trust me when I say I don't miss in the majority of shooting games I play :lol:
The bullets just feel extremely weak, granted, I haven't unlocked all of the guns, but head shots do very little is what I was mostly talking about

Last edited:
Being you played Halo you should kinda get it, its not like playing Hardcore on COD or Battlefield. People don't die from a bullet. When I played it, it gave me a Gears type gameplay feel, being it was 3rd person and it took firepower to take down enemies. I am not trying to sell you on the game but your gripes are more of just your personal preference not the game being crappy @KeVeNMaYnE

Bro I got stuck at work, the snow got us working OT, won't be on until 8pm @CenTex HOGG  During the Alpha I ran a full team on missions and I enjoyed it man, we also went farming and stuff, it just felt dope being how accurate it was of my city, the buildings and landmarks.

Did you guys watch the YouTube series of the game yet? I watched an episode earlier, it was pretty cool.

shottadru shottadru 8PM EST is cool for me. My lil man got basketball practice til 7:15 so I'll be good to go.

One thing I did have an issue with was not being able to go from cover to cover behind another object. Maybe I was doing it wrong but I kept leaving cover everytime I tried to move in cover. I haven't tried Dark Zone, not going in without a squad :lol:

shottadru shottadru 8PM EST is cool for me. My lil man got basketball practice til 7:15 so I'll be good to go.

One thing I did have an issue with was not being able to go from cover to cover behind another object. Maybe I was doing it wrong but I kept leaving cover everytime I tried to move in cover. I haven't tried Dark Zone, not going in without a squad :lol:
u can def move cover to cover while behind cover. press and hold the A button after u aim at the area u want to reposition at

u can def move cover to cover while behind cover. press and hold the A button after u aim at the area u want to reposition at
Ok I knew I had to be doing something wrong :lol:

Yeah its traditional 3rd person cover shooting movement. I think i'll have like 7-8 cats on, non NT people. Party chat is going to be live tonight. 

You can also move along cover by hitting the stick and an arrow will pop up.

Got to level 8 or 9 last night in the DZ. The proximity chat was a nice addition. I was with 3 randoms and were about to extract when I heard over the chat one guy say "let's kill them when they call it". I told my group and the others tripped out because they didn't think I'd hear them.

Back
Top Bottom