Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Ran a few missions with shottadru shottadru and some of his homies. Game is definitely better with a squad but can be played solo. I like the difficulty spikes with the squad.

It goes down in the dark zone, stay strapped :smokin

Just preorder off amazon and cancel....

You don't need to ask for a code

Last edited:
Def gotta run with a squad in the darkzone :lol:

Anyone wants to add me on xbox one my gamertag is BiackCements

Bruh I'm scared every year doing them. I always owe New York state, I don't get it!
How many allowances you claim?
Zero I use to have 1 back in the day but last 2/3 year I let them take it all and I still get screwed.
Nah put 1 fam, 1 is a safe middle point.

Game is fuego. Me and my bros went rogue 5 and had like 10 dudes tryna kill us, we lasted for like 20 mins and then got killed one by one. 
mean.gif

Ran in the subway, go through a tunnel and go out an exit and 4 people catch me slippin 
laugh.gif

How long is this demo good for? It took forever to d/l it last night that I fell asleep. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Last night @CenTex HOGG  and my boys went to extract, there was a group already there but they aint pop off. So they extract, we extracted after then we killed some of them
laugh.gif
. mean streets of the Dark Zone. There is a vendor in the Dark Zone who has some FIRE. Need like 3k DZ money
tired.gif

Last night @CenTex HOGG
 and my boys went to extract, there was a group already there but they aint pop off. So they extract, we extracted after then we killed some of them :lol: . mean streets of the Dark Zone. There is a vendor in the Dark Zone who has some FIRE. Need like 3k DZ money |I
Yeah it got nuts in there. We took that level 12 cat down and his boys was going in but we skated up outta there :lol:

I need to get in on this. Been looking for a multiplayer game since I lost interest in Destiny.

Finished downloading my game this morning. Hate that I have to start over at rank 1 smh... Will be playing later today around 5:30 central time (If I don't go back to watching Breaking Bad). 

Xbox = gOLEdensilence

If the wife is not playing GTA online when I get home from work, I'll be on the PS4 beta around 5:30pm - 6pm

PSN: dare2107

Back
Top Bottom