Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

This is exactly why it's great in PVP. I think i still have mine in my stash, but i don't run Dark Zone often anymore, so it's been sitting inside the stash.

Also, I've noticed from running these missions, it now makes It necessary for everyone in the team to run support station, or at least 2 people.

:smh: i hate the support station.

Gonna watch that vid now and see what my group can do better. It's just 1 guy is real hard headed and wants to play this mission like its a hard mode

Can't do that! Gotta stay in cover
Yeah, with Challenging, you can afford to have 2 guys run off and flank the bad guys, but not in Legendary.  Best is to stay together with 2 healers. 

Napalm got to be the hardest legendary. Still have not beat that, that construction section near the end where you make a stand against wave after wave is OD.

Anyway did warrengate again with some randoms seems like that 10min time limit is the hardest part of the whole thing. That section took us 5 tries. Worst one was beating all the waves then running out of time to turn on the main valve :smh: :x and then having to start from the middle checkpoint :lol:

We started calling it the people's elbow when a dude would flank and just elbow us in one shot :lol: no lie one time the dude elbowed all three of us in a row after he rushed snuck behind us before we could warn each other

Yeah everyone has to be running support station because recovery link can get that "blocked by immunity" way too often. We only had two running recovery and the other two running tac link. Flame turrets are amazing at crowd control, and focus firing with communication is also so clutch managing the waves and the rushing shottys. We always stayed close to each other so one could always be revived if needed.

Best tip is to use your water (20% dmg to elites) candy bar (skill cooldown %) and the other consumables. Flashbangs/shock/fire nades are crucial to taking down the shield dudes.

I think these missions can be done without mics but that would just add to the difficulty for no reason and take much much longer.

Last edited:
I was playing warren gate on legendary last night. We were cruising along and I was like this isn't that bad. Then we got to the valve room and it wasn't hard. I think you just have to be very efficient to beat that timer.

I'm tryna do Warrangate today. I'm on Xbox. I want that shirt that they give you after completing it. Anyone on Xbox down?

Did any of you watch the short film on Amazon Prime?

I started maybe the first 10 minutes. Average acting and special effects...but not sure if it got better.

You know what... I never use the consumables... I guess it's about time I get used to using them.

I'm tryna do Warrangate today. I'm on Xbox. I want that shirt that they give you after completing it. Anyone on Xbox down?

i'm up for it, hit me up GT: distinct101, I run booster/recovery/supportstation

Np. We can get spyder too. I did Warrangate and times Square today. Just need napalm! Let's get it in a bit!

Hell yeah imma be on if im on crackle send me a message gotta finish cooking and eat maybe 5pm? I dont kno what time you one tho lol its 4pm here

Just beat napalm on legendary. Never ever doing this one again. 4 agents at the end of the mission. 1 drops a heal station which heals soooooooo fast!

If you blown it up they will drop another one. Whole time the room is on fire and there's other enemies there as well

My group had a hard time trying to kill that boss with the station. Guess what we did?

I stayed in the elevator and would just pop my recovery. Then wait for it to come back. 1 hour doing this! Until we finally killed all the bosses. Then i get a delta error. Then it says I'm not even connected to live

Had to turn off the game then back on again. Then i had to connect to my router again. I start the game back and im not in the group. So i get invited, luckily I got my exotic cache but not my loot so who cares

I'll do Warrangate and times Square (easy) but never napalm again!

Boss part is too time consuming

I like running HVTs but hate getting intel to run them,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 THIS!

Just beat napalm on legendary. Never ever doing this one again. 4 agents at the end of the mission. 1 drops a heal station which heals soooooooo fast!

If you blown it up they will drop another one. Whole time the room is on fire and there's other enemies there as well

My group had a hard time trying to kill that boss with the station. Guess what we did?

I stayed in the elevator and would just pop my recovery. Then wait for it to come back. 1 hour doing this! Until we finally killed all the bosses. Then i get a delta error. Then it says I'm not even connected to live

Had to turn off the game then back on again. Then i had to connect to my router again. I start the game back and im not in the group. So i get invited, luckily I got my exotic cache but not my loot so who cares

I'll do Warrangate and times Square (easy) but never napalm again!

Boss part is too time consuming

Yea i seen you on bruh. I went to join chat ish wasnt joinable i knew yall was focused lol. The sounds of that mission tho :x

Back
Top Bottom