Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Yea i seen you on bruh. I went to join chat ish wasnt joinable i knew yall was focused lol. The sounds of that mission tho :x

Its def the hardest one out here. But my fault tho. I had gotten off to clean up the crib. I'm about to hop on now tho

ppl always tell me the seeker mines are useless but every time i use them it adds the bleed effect to EVERYONE it comes in contact with. so idk what to listen to anymore

Last edited:
ppl always tell me the seeker mines are useless but every time i use them it adds the bleed effect to EVERYONE it comes in contact with. so idk what to listen to anymore

In 1.6 you can sprint while under bleed. It is actually a buff because now I can sprint while bleeding,so I can use nimble

Very very very little amounts. It will only bleed by 50% of the damage done

So if i use my lvoa the bleed will deal 113k. Which is only 5 of my bullets. Really small

If the bleed effected them like it does us then it would be better

need some exotic weapons and gear. the ones i currently have are wild cheeks. anybody on xbox one trying to run time squares and/or napalm on legendary tonight? around 8-9pm EST?

Last edited:
That 10 mins valve part for the Warrengate mission is brutal. Tried running it last night with matchmaking and failed multiple times.

need some exotic weapons and gear. the ones i currently have are wild cheeks. anybody on xbox one trying to run time squares and/or napalm on legendary tonight? around 8-9pm EST?

Get on b! Me and my 2 homies bout to get on times square

laugh.gif

What skills did you use?

:lol:   

What skills did you use?

I was running support station and flame turret, others were running support station as well and either flame turret/seeker mines. I could hold my own, but man, it's rough.

I run with my homie, but he sucks, :lol:

Damn bruh lol ruthless friendship :lol:

:lol:, he's one of my best friends, so it's all good. He just doesn't have the patience to run long *** missions sometimes. Ran one of the incursions with him once and he never tried again, :rofl:

I was running support station and flame turret, others were running support station as well and either flame turret/seeker mines. I could hold my own, but man, it's rough.
I've only had time to try a Legendary mission once... and only ran First-Aid and Pulse.  Obvs, I know now that I'll have to run a support station, but couldn't decide what secondary skill to use.  

Need to beef up my Skills/Electronics too... 

[thread="642696"] [/thread]

I've only had time to try a Legendary mission once... and only ran First-Aid and Pulse.  Obvs, I know now that I'll have to run a support station, but couldn't decide what secondary skill to use.  

Need to beef up my Skills/Electronics too... 

What i see others use as well is smart covers. I want to try it out, but i don't have enough performance mods for it.

I need to up my Electronics as well, but i can't even finish my 4 piece Alpha Bridge and 2 pice Nomad or Stryker build, :smh:. I can't seem to find an Alpha Bridge holster, and when i did find one couple of days ago in the Dark Zone, the same homie and i ran into a group of 4 people/soon to be rogues about 10 meters away from an extraction point. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom