Tomi Lahren on Trevor Noah

Show of hands, who gives an actual **** about this *****? Anyone?

Anyone here playing Distant Lover in the bath with candles while scrolling through photos of her? Anyone?

Caping 
laugh.gif
 Man yall gotta chill. Me saying I'd use her to get a nut off shouldnt cause you to clutch your pearls

Every time I get down about what white supremacy and institutionalized racism is doing to my people, I take comfort in the fact that out there, somewhere, a hateful white woman is being sexually degraded by a black man.

I lift my head to the sky, and instantly feel the strength to continue the fight engulf my body

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Tomi is like one of those gay bashing dudes that's secretly meeting dudes in random places for D, except for her it's black men. I'm wondering who called TMZ to put her on front street?

It's weird how some people are so hateful that it becomes an obsession that turns into a desire. Or is the hatred really them projecting their self-hatred for liking something that's "forbidden" to them?

As for her looks? She's average. Not ugly, not beautiful, but right in the middle. The definition of an awg. Def not my type.
Fools would sell thier soul and whatever pride they had left as black men if Tomi even entertained an act of attraction to them.

Regardless of her prejudiced views....

That's the sad part......

Well ex coose me a mam I sho hope ya mami and pappi accepts me...

I mean damn every where you look some fools is playing into the stereotype of thirsty over sexualized black male lusting over white woman

Every time I get down about what white supremacy and institutionalized racism is doing to my people, I take comfort in the fact that out there, somewhere, a hateful white woman is being sexually degraded by a black man.

I lift my head to the sky, and instantly feel the strength to continue the fight engulf my body

giphy.gif

This everytime i smash a white chick the ghost of Emmitt Till smiles down upon me with great pride.

View media item 1870610

Show of hands, who gives an actual **** about this *****? Anyone?
Anyone here playing Distant Lover in the bath with candles while scrolling through photos of her? Anyone?

So why dudes getting hurt when we say she's average?

"She's racist but but she's so hot"

laugh.gif

Dudes seriously saying "Her racism aside she's pretty"

That's some weirdo ****
I'm not hurt, she is average 
laugh.gif
 But why does me saying I'd still play a beat on her tonsils with my **** make y'all feel so strongly?

If it was "Reducing a woman to a sexual object is wrong", I can understand that, it is wrong. But it's "Reducing this specific woman to a sexual object is pathetic because you're black and she's racist and there's nothing special about her and what about the black women etc etc etc", which is stupid 
laugh.gif
 Reducing her to a sexual object is the point because the rest of her is terrible
laugh.gif
 We in here arguing over some dumb **** man 
laugh.gif
 I'd **** and you wouldn't. Why can't it just be that? Why we gotta have all this extra? Cmon yall, dont let this white ***** come between us 
frown.gif

giphy.gif
You would lose hella sleep seeing my personal conquests then
laugh.gif

Fools would sell thier soul and whatever pride they had left as black men if Tomi even entertained an act of attraction to them.
Regardless of her prejudiced views....
That's the sad part......

Well ex coose me a mam I sho hope ya mami and pappi accepts me...
View media item 2252673

I mean damn every where you look some fools is playing into the stereotype of thirsty over sexualized black male lusting over white woman
View media item 2252680
View media item 2252682
View media item 2252683

:lol: funny pictures, but Rick Ross is secretly one of the most pro black rappers out there. He constantly ***** on white people and they don't even know it. It's just not recognizable because he's not on that fake conscious hotep tip.

This thread doesn't surprise my though, I've seen so much ****ing going on here these past few months it's not even shocking anymore.

Last edited:
I'm not hurt, she is average :lol:  

You coulda stopped right there. :lol:

How come no one ever plays the "sell out negro" card when the white chick is overweight? Serious question.

Those the worse ones. :lol: Get any white broad just to say they got one. Then those sloppy chicks walking around thinking every brotha wants them. Had a chick at my old job like that. Had to tell her straight up "You ain't the ****".

You coulda stopped right there. :lol:
Those the worse ones. :lol: Get any white broad just to say they got one. Then those sloppy chicks walking around thinking every brotha wants them. Had a chick at my old job like that. Had to tell her straight up "You ain't the ****".

Just an observation ive made on NT everytime a white chick is cute and thin dudes start hatin, you post big bertha dudes are like damn fam she thick.

Way to perpetuate stereotypes.

Caping for this racist got you making no sense :lol:

giphy.gif
You would lose hella sleep seeing my personal conquests then:lol:

Dude, nothing you do will make me lose any sleep.

I have already told you to miss me with your bait.

Last edited:
Caping for this racist got you making no sense :lol:

Come on man you know damn well no one goes at racists harder than i do on this forum, and thats why id be perfectly ok with smashing Tomi.

That's the difference between us. I'm not into smashing a broad I KNOW is racist. My **** might burn so as I go in. I don't know wanna touch the h**.

Last edited:
I mean is it because she's white or her views?  Stacey Dash has similar views as well and I'm still going to call her pretty and smash would you guys say caping or not because she's black?

For me I don't care how pretty you are if you a ****ed person saying racist **** like Tomi Lahren or Stacey Dash I wouldn't want to **** either one of em.

To comment on what this thread was about in the first place Tomi Lahren is a fool like someone said earlier its easier for her to spew nonsense and talk all fast to sound smart when she is by herself but the second she gets confronted by a question and explain her logic she unravels just like all these racists and people that are ambivalent to racism do.

Last edited:
Theres an entire thread about hillary duff........i will feel no shame saying tomi can get sex. Period

Back
Top Bottom