Tomi Lahren on Trevor Noah

laugh.gif
@ how mad people are online about the cupcake
And then this
This guy is getting played. Being used for her branding. And that Noah dude too. Not much else sells like women of Tomi's ilk. 

CTG been a tap dancer. He acts right when they got Farrakhan or Umar on the show. Then he goes laughs and giggles with a SWS on his podcast.

He said he was tryna hear her perspective and change her mind. :lol:

You can't change no racist. This broad goes on TV and talks like a klan member. Your not gonna change that. This is probably her true feelings and shes gotten all this attention by talking **** about black people, she's not gonna ease up now. CTG does and says anything to get attention. Can't take dude serious.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
And then this
What good would more ignorance do?

I really don't get why these dudes are lifting this woman up. I would understand if she held her own in the Noah interview and didn't come off as a complete moron who is incapable of supporting the nonsense she spews to her supporters who are more than likely just as, if not more, disillusioned and out of touch than her.

Tomi is a fire lookin young lady imo.

Id hold both her and lauren southerens hands in public.
smokin.gif

Where is the dual heart for eyes emoji..

This is a very good article about Trevor Noah not fully understanding being black in America. It also speaks on how physically being black but not have the African American experience doesn't inherently mean you have a right to act as a thought leader or spokesperson for the community.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomiobaro/trevor-needs-to-fall-back?utm_term=.yia5rpvGN#.ugG1AJ0Bl
I'm not reading that. Dude is from South Africa, the home of apartheid.
laugh.gif
He knows damn well what it's like, he just saw it on another continent.

What no one wants to admit is whether she's ugly, fat or an idiot, we've all smashed a female we would be embarrassed by if everyone knew. Dude got a whiff of her p and is playing himself.
In most cases because of their physical appearance, not because they're considered a racist by people you associate with.

We all have different morals and standards, though. I couldn't see myself looking past someone coming off like they hate me and my people. I'd have a discussion with that person, but once they prove that they're unable to articulate themselves and form a real respectable argument, that ship has sailed.

More power to y'all who can look past that, though.

:lol: @ how mad people are online about the cupcake

And then this

View media item 2253678

I really don't get why these dudes are lifting this woman up. I would understand if she held her own in the Noah interview and didn't come off as a complete moron who is incapable of supporting the nonsense she spews to her supporters who are more than likely just as, if not more, disillusioned and out of touch than her.

actually most places that host that video think Tomi did iiiite for herself considering she's playing a "away game".

nothing riveting but you get da idea.

sexual attraction supercedes political affiliation...im surprised some of ya didn't know that.

Thats a simplistic way of looking at it, sexual attraction in a lot of ways is involuntary. I am sexually attracted to her, doesnt mean i need to act on it. My political affiliation is a choice.

uhuh...u liking da white meat, if this broad threw u da alley oop you'd catch it, and drive her to work da next morning so she can pop off her conservative shtick :lol:

laugh.gif

And then this

actually most places that host that video think Tomi did iiiite for herself considering she's playing a "away game".

I avoid YouTube comments...especially on racially charged videos.

Like I said though, to each their own. To my eye, she did nothing to explain herself in a more clear and concise manner. She actually came off worse (to me) since she didn't have the comfort of reading a script.

I'm willing to bet I can find two identical uploads of the same video with opposing click-bait sensational titles with comment sections that reflect the bias of the title, though.

Last edited:
God youre slow, i already said im attracted to her sexually and political affiliations have no bearing on it.

Now marrying or wifing thats another story and the answer is hell naw.

we not talking marriage :lol: we talking sliding beef into tacos, and its pretty obvious whoever like white girls and frontin they wouldn't hit cuz she a conservative is playing themselves.

"we don't believe u, u need more people".

Last edited:

And then this

View media item 2253678

Like I said though, to each their own. To my eye, she did nothing to explain herself in a more clear and concise manner. She actually came off worse (to me) since she didn't have the comfort of reading a script.

Thing is, she was going off of a script and still did terrible. You can tell when she was trying to put in a scripted talking point because she started talking fast like she had to say it before she forgot what she had to say.

But I'm not really sure what Charlamagne's angle is w/ that comment or the variation about "woke" black/Latina women, but regardless of the intentions, I like the idea and can stand behind a political show with more black and brown sisters. Unfortunately due to the messenger, and people being too lazy to not look at the statement at face value, it's easier to just bash him, bash the message, and wait for someone who appeals more to say it.

Last edited:
This dude Charlemagne stays looking funny in the light...

I think that's the issue, the messenger. If somebody like Roland Martin or even Van Jones (might be a stretch) said that, it'd be received differently and looked at as empowering, which it is in a way. We really do need to take politics seriously in our community and uplift our sisters to seek out those roles, there was an article about black women running for office instead of just voting for someone running for office.

And then this

View media item 2253678

I'm willing to bet I can find two identical uploads of the same video with opposing click-bait sensational titles with comment sections that reflect the bias of the title, though.

u isolating your opinion against da great unwashed does u no favors in da long run, good or bad. u might wanna rethink that approach.

laugh.gif

And then this

Thing is, she was going off of a script and still did terrible. You can tell when she was trying to put in a scripted talking point because she started talking fast like she had to say it before she forgot what she had to say.

But I'm not really sure what Charlamagne's angle is w/ that comment or the variation about "woke" black/Latina women, but regardless of the intentions, I like the idea and can stand behind a political show with more black and brown sisters. Unfortunately due to the messenger, and people being too lazy to not look at the statement at face value, it's easier to just bash him, bash the message, and wait for someone who appeals more to say it.
I agree if his point is having a minority like her in a similar position to be unabashedly honest about race a social issues in this country, but that's where the comparison ends for me. The ignorance she throws around, as much I would love to spew it back into their faces, really does more harm than good.

Good thing about it is that the reality of things are bad enough where we don't need to exaggerate to villainize certain people.

I don't expect eloquence and persuasiveness from him, though. He has a hard time expressing himself without looking funny...which could be by design. He is 'the radio guy' after all.

Last edited:
I translated that tweet from Charlemagne as  " I dont think the people creating our platforms are sexy enough"
laugh.gif

I think we need an official " I dont mess with------- anymore "thread

Ive never seen ao many people fall from grace so quickly 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And then this

u isolating your opinion against da great unwashed does u no favors in da long run, good or bad. u might wanna rethink that approach.
That's not to say I don't seek out dissenting opinions...I do. I just don't expect to find it in a YouTube comment war.

I spent months going back and forth in the Political Discussion thread. I LOVE dissenting opinions when they can actually make me rethink my position. That usually takes a bit of convincing, which takes a bit of respectful discourse and a willingness to consider the perspective of others. So nah, I'm not 'isolating my opinion' at all. I'm just not looking at the YouTube comment section for something enlightening.

I've always been willing to engage with people with dissenting opinions, as long as the discourse is respectful and respectable.

Last edited:
I wonder how the author of the article herself defines the African American experience?

Noah is biracial and was born in a country where such kids were illegal. I think he has a fair grasp of what a supremacist-led society entails.

South Africa could have devolved into yet another civil war on the African continent were it not for the pragmatism of its leaders (black and white) and the willingness of her people to talk it out at the truth and reconciliation commission (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_and_Reconciliation_Commission_(South_Africa)). This is what Noah alludes to when he speaks about dividing to reign better. The author is the one who doesn't understand apartheid, its mechanisms, and its resolution.

At the root of difference and oppression, the American history of racism is similar to apartheid. But, in the realities and nuances they are not the same. Also, what you are referencing was far more granular than letting a blatantly racist woman speak falsehoods on a national platform for ratings and then gifting her with desserts.

There are more similarities than differences between both struggles. One difference I did notice is that in the US, authorities are still pussyfooting around reparations.

I referenced many things. Can you clarify what was granular and what you meant by granular?

roll.gif
  @ Charlemagne giving himself Donkey of the Day to himself for that tweet.
laugh.gif

He explained what he meant...almost saying what I posted earlier about just having a monority woman in the same position. Not necessarily spewing ignorance.

Good on him for taking the time to explain it all.

Back
Top Bottom