Top 5 southern albums ever

Atliens number 1 and Soul Food number 2. Everything is arguable for position.

Last edited:
Came here to say where the Hell is 400 Degreez!!

Also Eightball and MJG Coming Out Hard is top 5.

Id say Jeezy TM101 is the only classic released after 400 Degreez that should be considered for Southern Top 5.

Came here to say where the Hell is 400 Degreez!!

Also Eightball and MJG Coming Out Hard is top 5.

Id say Jeezy TM101 is the only classic released after 400 Degreez that should be considered for Southern Top 5.

No love for Carter 1? That album to me is one of the best hip hop albums period.

Also, Lord Willin is definitely a southern album Hahahaha Hahahaha

God where did we go wrong. Look at the stuff posted in this thread. Now turn on the radio. Smh.

I came into this thread to make sure Aquemini and Atliens were mentioned. :smokin

I came into this thread to make sure Aquemini and Atliens were mentioned. :smokin

Those two albums are dope. Enjoy them more after living in the A.

Imma need to get up on some of the albums posted in this thread. My exposure to down south music wasn't until 2000. My list reflects that.

Coming up on the East Coast, it was DMX, Nas, Jay etc in the late 90's for me. Outside of Outcast,Cash Money, and Master P....I wasn't exposed to cats like UGK, 3-6, 8Ball&MJG, Goodie Mob and all them til the early to mid 00's, so there's a lot I missed out on.

It was hard leaving Soul Food, 400 Degreez and TM 101 off my list. I'm biased towards TIP, I'll admit that lol. Carter 1 is cool but I can't put it up there. Master P's Ghetto D was important but quality wise and replay value, Iono.

Back
Top Bottom