Toronto Raptors 2010-2011 season thread...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Sorry, I meant to say "Sportsnet One".

Here is their TV schedule for this season...
http://www.nba.com/raptors/schedule/

First 9 games of the season are on digital channels that not too many people have
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wait, Sportsnet One is NBA League Pass (it's free opening week) which I'm watching Suns/Blazers on right now. So we have to pay $30 a month to see Raps games now?

roll.gif
@ the April game in Chicago being on WGN, what is this 1998?
It is ridiculous. 20 games on Sportsnet One, then about 5 on Raps TV and a bunch more on TSN2.

It's even worse if you're a soccer fan living in Canada. All the matches are split up between TSN2, Sportsnet One, GolTV, Setanta Sports, Fox Sportsworld, etc...*!#% is ridiculous.
indifferent.gif

LEAGUE PASS, $!%* CABLE.

So this draft, top player is Harrison Barnes looks good, sorta like, carmelo.

LEAGUE PASS, $!%* CABLE.

So this draft, top player is Harrison Barnes looks good, sorta like, carmelo.

Am I correct though? NBA League Pass is Sportsnet One? If so I need to forward this to Doug Smith.

edit: looking at the schedule a lot of those S1 games are against good middle playoff and young upstart teams like Sac, Chicago, LAC, GS, Utah, Dallas. Yeah this needs to be addressed, I have to pay $30 a month to watch my own local team?

Am I correct though? NBA League Pass is Sportsnet One? If so I need to forward this to Doug Smith.

edit: looking at the schedule a lot of those S1 games are against good middle playoff and young upstart teams like Sac, Chicago, LAC, GS, Utah, Dallas. Yeah this needs to be addressed, I have to pay $30 a month to watch my own local team?

lol that CAN'T be true, these dudes at rogers are %$+*#$$ crooks, I canceled my cable, I just have league pass broadband.

lol that CAN'T be true, these dudes at rogers are %$+*#$$ crooks, I canceled my cable, I just have league pass broadband.

sports hd pack + some freebies over arguing on the phone with expressvu > rogers
i still can't believe the number of raps games that are gonna be inaccessible for a large amount of the locals. which genius thought that'd be a good idea.

as for the team, im sure theyre gonna be downright awful. unless bargnani takes rein and proves beyond a doubt that he can be the future i refuse to have any faith in him whatsoever. guy just falls in love with the outside jumper and forgets how effective his entire game becomes when he consistently attacks the rim. he needs to ice his veins and let the game come to him, it hasn't slowed down enough for him mentally. im excited to see how derozan matures his game in his 2nd season and patiently awaiting to see ed davis's game in the big league. hopefully barbosa can rediscover the magic that made him so effective early on with the suns. i dont expect much in terms of wins.. 35 give or take a few.

regardless, ill be cheering for this team till that 82nd game
pimp.gif

sports hd pack + some freebies over arguing on the phone with expressvu > rogers
i still can't believe the number of raps games that are gonna be inaccessible for a large amount of the locals. which genius thought that'd be a good idea.

as for the team, im sure theyre gonna be downright awful. unless bargnani takes rein and proves beyond a doubt that he can be the future i refuse to have any faith in him whatsoever. guy just falls in love with the outside jumper and forgets how effective his entire game becomes when he consistently attacks the rim. he needs to ice his veins and let the game come to him, it hasn't slowed down enough for him mentally. im excited to see how derozan matures his game in his 2nd season and patiently awaiting to see ed davis's game in the big league. hopefully barbosa can rediscover the magic that made him so effective early on with the suns. i dont expect much in terms of wins.. 35 give or take a few.

regardless, ill be cheering for this team till that 82nd game
pimp.gif

- PJ Carlesimo will take over as head coach sometime this season.
- top 3 pick this upcoming draft
- (Unfortunately) BC will still be back.

... my predictions.

- PJ Carlesimo will take over as head coach sometime this season.
- top 3 pick this upcoming draft
- (Unfortunately) BC will still be back.

... my predictions.

Season hasn't started and we've got bad news already...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...s-wrist-surgery-in-his-future/article1773771/

Barbosa says wrist surgery in his future

Leandro Barbosa and his injured right wrist will be in the lineup Wednesday night when the Toronto Raptors open their season against the New York Knicks at the Air Canada Centre.

The question for how long and to what effect.

The speedy shooting guard has been a bright spot from the Raptors since arriving in Toronto in an off-season trade for Hedo Turkoglu, but he injured his right wrist in a fall in Montreal on Friday and said surgery is in his future, it’s just a question of timing.

Barbosa said his problems stem from a surgery he had last season to remove a cyst from his wrist, a procedure that caused him to miss two months of action with the Suns.

Upon being examined due to his latest pain doctors made what he says was a surprise discovery.

“I had a surgery [last season] and I don’t know if they didn’t do it right or they didn’t finish right so they want me to come back for the playoffs [but] there’s no ligament at all,

Season hasn't started and we've got bad news already...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...s-wrist-surgery-in-his-future/article1773771/

Barbosa says wrist surgery in his future

Leandro Barbosa and his injured right wrist will be in the lineup Wednesday night when the Toronto Raptors open their season against the New York Knicks at the Air Canada Centre.

The question for how long and to what effect.

The speedy shooting guard has been a bright spot from the Raptors since arriving in Toronto in an off-season trade for Hedo Turkoglu, but he injured his right wrist in a fall in Montreal on Friday and said surgery is in his future, it’s just a question of timing.

Barbosa said his problems stem from a surgery he had last season to remove a cyst from his wrist, a procedure that caused him to miss two months of action with the Suns.

Upon being examined due to his latest pain doctors made what he says was a surprise discovery.

“I had a surgery [last season] and I don’t know if they didn’t do it right or they didn’t finish right so they want me to come back for the playoffs [but] there’s no ligament at all,

Do you subscribe to League Pass on cable?

I don't, but I have still SN1.

Do you subscribe to League Pass on cable?

I don't, but I have still SN1.

Back
Top Bottom