Tourist Gang Raped in India

First it was the woman who was raped and then died and now tourists too :smh: :x

NEW DELHI (AP) — Indian media are reporting that a Swiss tourist was gang-raped in the central state of Madhya Pradesh and that 13 men are being questioned.
Local police superintendent C. S. Solanki told the Press Trust of India that the woman and her husband had camped out for the night in a forest after bicycling from the temple town of Orchha on Friday when they were attacked by a group of eight men.
He said the couple were beaten and had their belongings stolen, and that the woman was gang-raped.
Solanki said police were questioning 13 men in connection with the attack.
India has seen outrage and protests against rape and attacks on women since the fatal gang-rape of a young woman in a moving bus in New Delhi in December.

http://news.yahoo.com/swiss-tourist-gang-raped-central-india-130031713.html

Not even tryna be funny but does her body count reflect these 13 unwarranted slayers or nah? :nerd:

You're a complete idiot, you know that? I mean damn.

As for this couple, I'm sorry for the tragedy that has been laid upon them. Rape is such a difficult thing to deal with, and the husband had to watch. :smh: horrible.

My biggest fear is my girl/mother/sisters getting raped. I'm so protective over them. If anything were to happen I'd probably die depressed.

Man get the hell out of here. All the bs that's posted on here & y'all wanna act like this is a community full of Ned Flanders. I'm asking an honest question.

Man get the hell out of here. All the bs that's posted on here & y'all wanna act like this is a community full of Ned Flanders. I'm asking an honest question.

Well go to India, and get beaten robbed and watch your girl get raped by 8 dudes then ask the same question.

only on nt 
mean.gif

25th hour. If some random dudes did that to your moms and made you watch would you ask the same question.

Please respond

Lol miss me. y'all can troll all day and disrespect whoever whenever but a legit question has yet to be answered. If you know a quality broad that's been raped how would it affect your view of her?

8 dudes tho smh,, why you camping out in india? With no hammer on you

Because a lot of Europeans in places like Germany, Switzerland, and Sweden spend a lot of time doing outdoor activities like hiking and camping. And from I've learned they tend to be really happy and positive. They never saw it coming, :smh:

one of my worst nightmares. Could not be in a situation where I would have to watch, no way

Lol miss me. y'all can troll all day and disrespect whoever whenever but a legit question has yet to be answered. If you know a quality broad that's been raped how would it affect your view of her?

You were trying to be edgy and now you're back-peddling because your stupid line failed miserably.

At least be a man and stand by your "joke".

Unlike y'all I'm unconcerned with proving my manhood over the interwebz. What a load of hypocrites, a thread full of jokes about Wayne dying and I'm supposed to be stoned for asking a question lmao

Not even tryna be funny but does her body count reflect these 13 unwarranted slayers or nah?
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
. You definitely wouldnt be asking that question if it happened to someone you knew.

Shut up.
Not even tryna be funny but does her body count reflect these 13 unwarranted slayers or nah?
nerd.gif
You're trying to be funny, you just thought saying that would excuse this disgusting question
mean.gif
nerd.gif
The **** is wrong with you?
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif
You're a complete idiot, you know that? I mean damn.

As for this couple, I'm sorry for the tragedy that has been laid upon them. Rape is such a difficult thing to deal with, and the husband had to watch.
mean.gif
horrible.

My biggest fear is my girl/mother/sisters getting raped. I'm so protective over them. If anything were to happen I'd probably die depressed.
nerd.gif

Banned.
Seriously though. WTF is wrong with you b. You crossed the line. 

Last edited:
Unlike y'all I'm unconcerned with proving my manhood over the interwebz. What a load of hypocrites, a thread full of jokes about Wayne dying and I'm supposed to be stoned for asking a question lmao

Wayne isn't dying, wayne had light seizures and he is fine.

This, however is not the case. When a woman gets gang raped with her husband in the vicinity that just isn't a laughing matter. No matter what way you fold it. It's childish and immature.

And of wayne were to die, it would be by his own bad choices and drug habits. This was an event that they did not cause.

Grow up.

Back
Top Bottom