Tourist Gang Raped in India

As for this couple, I'm sorry for the tragedy that has been laid upon them. Rape is such a difficult thing to deal with, and the husband had to watch. :smh: horrible..
Yea man. It is sad we have to worry about women around us getting raped. Couldn't imagine having to WATCH it though. Damn that man probably can't even look at her in her eyes for a while. :smh:

Jokes are meant to be funny. What you said was not funny. Nor should anybody actually respond to such a moronic question. It's Sunday. Go read the funnies or something
I just got a chuckle out of picturing dude reading Marmaduke after making a rape joke.

Damn, those pieces of **** need to be punished. A lot of these 3rd world countries really are like that, not being racist or anything but people in many countries just need some education... Anyway, why would you go there on vacation though? Without bodyguards/packing heat in a country like that is just beyond my understanding...

Damn, those pieces of **** need to be punished. A lot of these 3rd world countries really are like that, not being racist or anything but people in many countries just need some education... Anyway, why would you go there on vacation though? Without bodyguards/packing heat in a country like that is just beyond my understanding...

A lot of Europeans in countries like Germany, Switzerland, and Sweden enjoy outdoor activities like hiking and camping. This was just an everyday thing to them in a new environment. They weren't expecting it.

Education would turn most of these countries to developed countries within 50 years. I remember having an environmentalist telling me about how education would change the mentalities of most the people on there from basic needs to higher needs like money and power. It was really interesting.

I was just thinking about the woman's point of view though, does she think any less of her husband because he couldn't defend her? I wonder if he was tied up or just too weak after being beaten,

Apologize for what? Lmao to be honest **** how you feel. I asked a question, and all of a sudden the same dudes that will disrespect others in a second on here are now saints? Miss me.

I feel sorry for your mother.

same guy being extra sensitive in that "16 year old shot and killed by police" thread...

now you wanna pull this?? :lol:

Last edited:

I'm sure other countries feel the same way about America.
I don't think it's a racist thing just an ignorance thing.
A lot of people here confuse ignorance with being opinionated.
And not everybody walks around with a ratchet on them.
Nor can everybody afford to.

There are hinge called laws, there are no amendments in other countries
Not to mention cities in America are slowly cracking down on just owning guns
See new york

So what is the excuse for people in this country that can't keep their hands to themselves? :nerd:

So what is the excuse for people in this country that can't keep their hands to themselves? :nerd:

Rape has to be assessed on an individual basis, as I stated before I don't condone rape but sometimes it is deserved.
In college I had to read about three cases that the accused were exonerated because the jury felt the woman placed herself in that position.  

Compelling arguments to say the least.

I don't believe a woman could put herself into a position where she deserved to be raped. I wonder how dudes who get prison raped feel like afterwards though.....

You're an awful person.

You're the dude that would believe a woman who yelled rape after she regrets last night's decision. Not all "rape" is actual rape. You do have to look at each case specifically.

Anyway, this particular case is extremely saddening and I hope the couple push through this traumatizing experience.

Last edited:
You're the dude that would believe a woman who yelled rape after she regrets last night's decision. Not all "rape" is actual rape. You do have to look at each case specifically.

Nomad can correct me if I interpreted him wrongly, but I'm certain he said some women deserve to be raped...not "some women lie about being raped".

So yeah...shut up.

Last edited:
Rape has to be assessed on an individual basis, as I stated before I don't condone rape but sometimes it is deserved.
In college I had to read about three cases that the accused were exonerated because the jury felt the woman placed herself in that position.  

What is wrong with you? What scenario calls for rape?

There is a huge difference between what you are saying and rape being "deserved."

Nomad can correct me if I interpreted him wrongly, but I'm certain he said some women deserve to be raped...not "some women lie about being raped".

So yeah...shut up.

That's where things get murky. If at a moment two parties are both drunk and they decide to have sex, but the woman wouldn't want to at any other time and she does it because she's drunk...is it rape? What if she claims rape right after?

She put herself in that position to get raped, although the man may have been completely innocent because during that time it was consensual. In this case rape was "deserved" because it was consensual, but the woman regretted it later.

This particular situation in India is extremely sad, don't get me wrong. This kind of rape is the lowest thing a human being can don.

But I have read too many stories and heard too many stories of girls that get TOO drunk, have consensual sex, and then cry rape later. It happens in college ALL of the time. Some men end up losing their lives because of it.

So yeah...shut up.

Last edited:
We're talking about legitimate rape here...not accused rape.

I know it's hard for you to understand the difference, but I want you to give it the ol' college try.

For those that have been offended by a poster on the internet.
It's not that serious. But I guess we all have a flair for the dramatic at times.

I thought Nomad's comment about how, in certain situations, rape is deserved.
WHICH IS ******G AUBSURD.
But who the **** am I in thinking I have a right to teach a grown *** man a lesson... over the internet... for speaking his mind.
I'm with 25th man, miss me with that ********.

And, yes. I thought the titled was saying that their was a mass-raping in India.

We're talking about legitimate rape here...not accused rape.

I know it's hard for you to understand the difference, but I want you to give it the ol' college try.

What? Stop trying to seem overly intelligent on NikeTalk by talking down to me. You're not funny.

But since you are so smart, please explain to me the specifics of a legitimate rape. If a woman feels like she has been raped, it's RAPE. So if she regrets her decision the next day, it isn't an accused rape, it's a legitimate rape. She felt as if she was taken advantage of, however, her and the guy were both drunk. She put herself in that decision. Is it not deserved? No matter how you put it, in our society, if a woman feels as if she has been taken advantage of...it's RAPE.

There is NO standard to define a legitimate rape. I don't even know how you can make such a term up considering people smarter than you argue the basis of rape everyday.

Rape is such a general term that it ranges from assault all the way to a severe case such as this one in India.

Last edited:
these dudes are going to really regret this..

india makes so much off of tourists, 

the cops will make these dudes suffer and anyone else involved, 

it's sad that this only gets attention when it happens to a foreigner visiting..

What is wrong with you? What scenario calls for rape?
There is a huge difference between what you are saying and rape being "deserved."
“Date rape” is an incoherent concept. There’s rape and there’s not-rape, and we need a line of demarcation. It’s not clear enough to merely speak of consent, because the lines of consent in sex — especially anonymous sex — can become very blurry. If that bothers you, then stick with Pat Robertson and his brigade of anti-sex cavemen! Don’t jump into the sexual arena if you can’t handle the volatility of its practice!

Feminists don’t understand history, psychology, biology or sexuality. To repair this desperate situation, I have altruistically prepared a list of five favored books about sex and gender: “The Myth of Male Power” by Warren Farrell, “The Sexual Spectrum” by Olive Skene Johnson, “Vamps and Tramps” by Camille Paglia, “Philosophy In the Bedroom” by the divine Marquis de Sade, and “Who Stole Feminism?” by Christina Hoff Sommers. Put down the Andrea Dworkin and embrace the fires of sexuality! - Alex Knepper

He's trolling, ignore him and he'll fade into bolivian.

Like other trolls something lacks in his life so he comes here to get attention.

Back
Top Bottom