Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

Gothya thanks, so ok If I cop UC2, ODST and a filler. I take take those last two games back for a giftcard? As long as if there not the free game on thereceipt and they have to have gift receipts right?

Originally Posted by dannyv23

Man I think they all caught on now, at least here in Los Angeles. I went to three today to try and exchange or return the 2 I paid for with a gift receipt and they said I needed the original receipt and all 3 games even if I wanted to exchange it. I even called customer service and she said that their system got changed over today and that there was no way to just exchange one game for another when the original game was bought during this promotion, so I think exchanging one of these for Modern Warfare 2 when it comes out may be problematic. Anyone else get shot down today?
Yah the girl at customer service in Cerritos, CA said you need to bring all 3 games if you want to exchange or get gift cards. She wouldn'tbudge. Oh well. I am going to try back in a couple weeks and see what happens. I havn't opened nothing so I am getting a full refund if it doesn't workout.

Yeah I just went to the one in Cerritos as well about 30 minutes ago. Also the one in Bell Gardens. She said that if I come in once they have Uncharted 2 instock and I bring in all 3 games I could exchange one of them for Uncharted as long as the game I'm exchanging is unopened, I wrote down her name and titleand everything to hold her to it lol. She said it was ok to open the ones I'm going to keep but I still had to bring them with me when I wanted to do theexchange.

I'm not opening anything however, because if I go in next week to exchange one of them and they give me any lip then I'm just going to return all ofthem for a full refund since I already did the return thing once earlier in the week and got Batman AA for free. Now I have NBA2K, Madden, and NCAA (freegame). going to exchange Madden and 2K for Uncharted 2 and MW2 once that comes out hopefully.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by one11archerave

I'm gonna hit up TRU after class tonight. is it the last game that they ring up that's free? How do you make sure the game you want to keep is the free one without making it obvious?
Make sure they scan the one you want to keep for free last.. Pick it up and look at it while they're scanning the first two. Dont forget to ask for gift receipts.

Thanks, thats' a good idea.

I am going on a huge run tomorrow, I don't have a good feeling about this at all.

Yea i think they def caught on. I'm just looking to get uncharter 2 but its sold out at the 3 TRU's around me. Anyone try to take one unopened towalmart?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Man yall dudes doing work...the TRU by me said if I wanted to exchange or return for store credit, I would have to bring in all three games, UNOPENED!
it was that short %%**% at the one by ford city wasnt it
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

EXACTLY!!! I just walked out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Man yall dudes doing work...the TRU by me said if I wanted to exchange or return for store credit, I would have to bring in all three games, UNOPENED!
it was that short %%**% at the one by ford city wasnt it
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

EXACTLY!!! I just walked out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
G why i know it was her wanted to kick her lil fat +*! thru a window the 1st time i tried and got turned down
laugh.gif

but im done get the games i wanted free(uncharted2, nba live 10) and paid for 2(batman,tiger woods)

im pretty sure its over went to 4 different ones and they all actually typed the codes into the computer AFTER THEY SAID I NEEDED ALL 3 then i said they neverasked if i wanted 3 games and once they saw i had bought three i got the %!$ face.... But its w/e got a lot for free plus my money back already plus extra cashfrom the other free games i sold...

yall who tried to do it together all at once ruined this..... and this makes me sad because i've been doing this since 3 years, but its all good everyonegot what they wanted. PLUS THIS USUALLY COMES BACK LATE NOVEMEBER!!!

QUESTION: so i bought odst on the 22 when it came out from best buy opened that one, but i have another unopened from TRU if i go to BB and try to return itwill it work?
ANOTHER: which games can i use as a place holder i need two. I have bourne conspiracy-nfs shift as the two right now that i dont want and i want MDW2 and maybeL4D2.

Just got back from TRU. I got Live and Batman to flip and NHL 10 to keep. I asked for individual gift receipts when I paid in the games department but theywouldn't print up so I was sent to customer service. I was thinking the plan was dead but I got my gift receipts with no hassle. Gonna go back tomorrow butI don't really know what to get. I might just get Live as the free game and hold on to the other 2 until MW2 and Left 4 Dead 2 come out.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

So I wanna get 2k10, ODST, and be able to get MW2. What do I need to do?

Buy Halo, 2K10 and a random game. Make sure the random game is $59.99 and isn't scanned last and get a gift receipt for it. Once MW2 comes out justexchange for it.

As posted earlier. They marked my Fallout 3 as the free one >=[. I guess theres no way to get around this since I already opened 2k10. Throwing in the towelSMH I messed up big time. Oh well.

Buy Halo, 2K10 and a random game. Make sure the random game is $59.99 and isn't scanned last and get a gift receipt for it. Once MW2 comes out just exchange for it.
Should I get separate gift receipts? And it's a 30 day return policy correct?

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

im pretty sure its over went to 4 different ones and they all actually typed the codes into the computer AFTER THEY SAID I NEEDED ALL 3 then i said they never asked if i wanted 3 games and once they saw i had bought three i got the %!$ face.... But its w/e got a lot for free plus my money back already plus extra cash from the other free games i sold...

yall who tried to do it together all at once ruined this..... and this makes me sad because i've been doing this since 3 years, but its all good everyone got what they wanted. PLUS THIS USUALLY COMES BACK LATE NOVEMEBER!!!

QUESTION: so i bought odst on the 22 when it came out from best buy opened that one, but i have another unopened from TRU if i go to BB and try to return it will it work?
ANOTHER: which games can i use as a place holder i need two. I have bourne conspiracy-nfs shift as the two right now that i dont want and i want MDW2 and maybe L4D2.
ANSWER: yes, take your BB receipt, your unopened ODST....and bring it back and get your 60$....the barcodes for all copies of ODST are the same
ANSWER2: you can use any games as a place holder.....i would juse nba2k10, ODST, Batman AA, WET, .....any new games really

Buy Halo, 2K10 and a random game. Make sure the random game is $59.99 and isn't scanned last and get a gift receipt for it. Once MW2 comes out just exchange for it.

Yes, get separate gift receipts. It's a 45 day return policy.

Yes, get separate gift receipts. It's a 45 day return policy.
Dammit they don't have 2k10 at my local TRU
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom