ToysRus: Buy 2 Games for $90 plus free shipping.........BLOPS2 + Halo4 etc.

If only I had two games I wanted. Gonna show this to friends though. Repped OP

bought halo 4 already... yall think i can order BLOPS2 and Halo 4, and return the Halo 4 i got from Toys R Us to Gamestop with my receipt?

bought halo 4 already... yall think i can order BLOPS2 and Halo 4, and return the Halo 4 i got from Toys R Us to Gamestop with my receipt?
id also like to know, so i can exchange H4 for Hitman

I want Black Ops 2....don't play games all that often anymore, asides from Madden....

What would be a good 2nd game to buy? I really like games with big open worlds, like Red Dead Redemption, GTA, etc....anything like that out right now worth getting?

You think Hitman'll be better than Halo 4? I'm wanting to pick Hitman too but it doesn't come out until 11/20.  Does this deal last until then? I tried to find when the deal ends but it didn't say unless I missed it.  Repped regardless.  Thanks OP. 

Yes you can, Unless they scanned their own printed barcodes. A lot of stores us the barcodes on the items already but some use their own. You can try it and if it doesnt work, return it to Toys R Us or resell it.

Look above

Will this work in store?
Theres a different promotion in store.

If you buy One (1) game 59.99 and above, you get $10 off

If you buy Two (2) games 59.99 and above, you get $30 off. Its pretty much the same thing.

I bought two 3ds games for my kids. Their promo was, buy One get the other 40%off.

I thought Toys R Us would be having that buy 2 get one free around this time????

For those who want HALO 4, wait till black friday. Target is going to give you a $20 gift card when you buy Halo 4

I'm guessing BO2 and Halo 4 won't see Black Friday prices?

I'll probably pick those two up ...

Nope, heard GS changed their return policy where they won't accept any new games for return due to issues w/ ppl using the codes inside and reshrinking them

I want Black Ops 2....don't play games all that often anymore, asides from Madden....
What would be a good 2nd game to buy? I really like games with big open worlds, like Red Dead Redemption, GTA, etc....anything like that out right now worth getting?

have you played skyrim?

Nope, heard GS changed their return policy where they won't accept any new games for return due to issues w/ ppl using the codes inside and reshrinking them

You're mistaken. On the back of my GameStop receipt it says I have 30 days to return an unopened/sealed game for my money back.

I'm just wondering if there is anyway GameStop would know that the game came from ToysRUs instead of GameStop.

You're mistaken. On the back of my GameStop receipt it says I have 30 days to return an unopened/sealed game for my money back.

I'm just wondering if there is anyway GameStop would know that the game came from ToysRUs instead of GameStop.
Barcode.

On another note ******g toysrus I ordered it this afternoon and still processing won't be able to get it tonight smh.

Back
Top Bottom