TRADE HELP! Spacejam and Bred 11

need help with a trade, a bit stuck so some help would be nice

(MY BRED XI for Spacejam XI + $75cash)
i was thinking no at first because of the SJ condition
so give me a PC for the SJ

MY BREDS: SZ11

HIS SJ: SZ10.5

i do not think its a fair trade only because the space jams are coming out again.

i mean, you do get extra money tho so i guess its balanced. but think about it... you can just get space jams in a few months.

your choice though.

i do not think its a fair trade only because the space jams are coming out again.

i mean, you do get extra money tho so i guess its balanced. but think about it... you can just get space jams in a few months.

your choice though.

I wouldnt do it not because the jams are coming out again, but because of the condition.
The breds are fresh, and if you took of the cash i'd say it would be even.

i wouldn't do it, those SJs are almost beaters even with $75. i don't think it's fair for you

PC on the SJs probably around $50-70 ($70 being if you seaglowed the soles)

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

I wouldnt do it not because the jams are coming out again, but because of the condition.
The breds are fresh, and if you took of the cash i'd say it would be even.

X2

depending on what the quality of the space jams when they release it could be worth it imo...the cdp 11's are garbage and both the 2001 jams and breds areamazing...there your shoes though you do as you choose...

not really worth it unless u want to seaglow them etc but the breds look fresh u can prolly find sum better

Back
Top Bottom