Trailer Park Boys Appreciation Thread

they have the whole series on netflix now lol

randy: I need a store bought cheese burger.... A man's gotta eat
laugh.gif

they have the whole series on netflix now lol

randy: I need a store bought cheese burger.... A man's gotta eat
laugh.gif

YES!  I watched this entire series plus the movies over spring break.  It's hilarious, too bad it's not on anymore though.

YES!  I watched this entire series plus the movies over spring break.  It's hilarious, too bad it's not on anymore though.

YES YES YES, F'N YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boy put me on to this show 2 weeks back.

I'm halfway thru season 5 already (thanks YouTube!).

Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, even Mr. Leahy, all provide the LULZ!!!

I noticed they were on NetFlix streaming as well, but NF is blocked at work and YT is not.

GAH DAMN I <3 THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES, F'N YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boy put me on to this show 2 weeks back.

I'm halfway thru season 5 already (thanks YouTube!).

Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, even Mr. Leahy, all provide the LULZ!!!

I noticed they were on NetFlix streaming as well, but NF is blocked at work and YT is not.

GAH DAMN I <3 THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahah classic.
havent' watched an episode in so long.
damn hilarious when those trailer kids run up on the scene and chuck empty beer bottles at ricky and bubbles then dipset.

ahahah classic.
havent' watched an episode in so long.
damn hilarious when those trailer kids run up on the scene and chuck empty beer bottles at ricky and bubbles then dipset.

I watched the whole series and both movies real quick. Def one of my fav tv shows of all time. So many great characters. Bo'bandy, Lahey and his @+%! quotes, Ricky is by far the best character dude is a trip the ENTIRE series. I want to watch it again and i just finished it a month ago

I watched the whole series and both movies real quick. Def one of my fav tv shows of all time. So many great characters. Bo'bandy, Lahey and his @+%! quotes, Ricky is by far the best character dude is a trip the ENTIRE series. I want to watch it again and i just finished it a month ago

i got a question for anybody that knows.... is the guy who plays bubbles mentally challenged in real life or is that just an act?

i got a question for anybody that knows.... is the guy who plays bubbles mentally challenged in real life or is that just an act?

I reluctantly watched the first movie with a friend who told me to check it out and I thought it was hilarious. Saw the second movie, but haven't seen any of the actual episodes. I was told that I needed to check them out, so I will.
laugh.gif

I reluctantly watched the first movie with a friend who told me to check it out and I thought it was hilarious. Saw the second movie, but haven't seen any of the actual episodes. I was told that I needed to check them out, so I will.
laugh.gif

Trailer Park Boys is one of the funniest shows I've ever watched. I'd see bits of it on TV and didn't think it was that funny, then my friends got me to watch a few entire episodes and I found it hilarious. The movies were way below the shows standards.

Trailer Park Boys is one of the funniest shows I've ever watched. I'd see bits of it on TV and didn't think it was that funny, then my friends got me to watch a few entire episodes and I found it hilarious. The movies were way below the shows standards.

The ones I've seen I've found funny. I've seen Julian around Vancouver, and yes he drinks rum and coke in real life too.

The ones I've seen I've found funny. I've seen Julian around Vancouver, and yes he drinks rum and coke in real life too.

Back
Top Bottom