Trailer - Taken 2 - starring Liam Neeson

Lmao I dont see how a third one will work but they'll make money off it so I can't even be mad This dude's family needs to just stay in Los Angeles and never go abroad again.

I saw it Monday, it was decent....I was :rofl: when he told her instructions "get out of the car, go to the market, turn right then make the first left, then go 40 ft then take a sharp left then you'll see some steps, take those and go to the gate" :lol: Famke looked better than the daughter though :evil: :smokin. Plot is weak but I paid 5$ so that was worth it, Liam had some cool fight scenes in there

so i read it's his ex that gets taken

at least it's not the daughter again
i mean, how am i supposed to sympathize with someone like that
ya know, just take the ***** already

Went in with VERY LOW expectations...damn, it was worse than I thought

Not an ounce of magic that the first one had :/

Saw this movie last night and it was terrible :lol:

Dude walked out with a scratch on his face :lol: Best part was at the end when we squeezed dudes face and he died everyone in the theater was rolling :rofl:

Last edited:
it's like the worst plot you can imagine; there is never any suspense and it just seems like they said "okay here is our budget; 98% goes to Liam and we will get the interns to direct and write a script; is Chad available down in the mailroom to direct?"
but at 47 years old; Famke Janssen is still
smokin.gif
This. I have been saying that that woman is fire ever since her days at Jean Grey in X-men

Saw the movie online. Cmon guys it wasnt TERRIBLE.. just predictable and more unrealistic than the first. :lol: For me he needed to be shot at least once like the first one for me to buy into it. I mean he def was the human cheatcode in this movie^^. But it offered some entertainment while i was blazed so..

someone has to die in the next movie
the mom ex husband should be behind it

Im thinkin they incorporate the new boyfriend as a sleeper cell. That would be kinda dope. Plus the here are two brothers left in the family to come for the fathers revenge

Saw this movie last night and it was terrible :lol:
Dude walked out with a scratch on his face :lol: Best part was at the end when we squeezed dudes face and he died everyone in the theater was rolling :rofl:

..i think there were some spikes or somethin on the wall behind him

movie was terrible....did they really wait for him to call his daughter and give her a heads up they were coming for her??????!!!!

did he even reload the whole movie??....

:rofl:

what do you expect its a ben stiller movie...but did you see christinas hands in that skit LMFAO...

Last edited:
My old man saw this movie & loved it.  Said it was one of the best movies to come out this year, with 97% reviews.

Also the scene where she goes from a 2x time failed driving student to a damb stunt driver on a MAnUAL Benz was the funniest part f the movie, the dialogue between her and Liam had me in tearssss

Dad : FASTER
Daughter : I CAN'T!
Dad : C'MON FASTER
Daughter : IM TRYING

Repeat at leastttt 7 times.

Damn ya'll are breaking my heart. I thoroughly enjoyed this move. Especially the scene where the daughter is in the short shorts and on the floor with the map. Maggie Grace is straight fire

Also the scene where she goes from a 2x time failed driving student to a damb stunt driver on a MAnUAL Benz was the funniest part f the movie, the dialogue between her and Liam had me in tearssss

lmao true

"there's a train! FASTER!!!"

her:
"I can't"

Whole time I'm thinking like this scene @1:00

he def had the walk through guide on this movie lol.

Last edited:
"My favorite thing to do is steal a friend's phone and change my contact information to ”Liam Neeson” and then text them at a later time with the final part of his speech."

bruhhhh im soooo doing this to my wife :lol:

finally got a chance to watch this and it was hilarious
loved the first one, guess, they shoulda stopped while they were ahead?
still, cant wait for taken 3 :lol:

lmao true

"there's a train! FASTER!!!"

her:
"I can't"

Whole time I'm thinking like this scene @1:00

he def had the walk through guide on this movie lol.

Don't forget this brilliant exchange: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Liam Neeson tells daughter to drive towards the soldiers guarding the entrance to US Embassy]
Daughter: "But they're soldiers!"
Dad: THEY'LL MOVE!

"My favorite thing to do is steal a friend's phone and change my contact information to ”Liam Neeson” and then text them at a later time with the final part of his speech."

bruhhhh im soooo doing this to my wife
laugh.gif
Bro bout to do this to everyone I know 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom