Transformers 4

The amount of unnecessary canted angles and slow motion shots in Transformers, tho. Oh, and that go pro shot.

I definitely laughed at scenes that weren't supposed to be funny.

This movie was not good, entertaining for explosions and the dinobots. But it BLEW!

2.5 hours for the dinobots! so much filler!

6/10

Last edited:
Feedback seems generally positive, but don't really like Mark Wahlberg. That alone may make me not watch this movie.

How do you not like the lone survivor? Dirk diggler? The dude from the departed!!! He's had some ehhh roles but overall he's pretty cool.

Last edited:
This. ****. Was. EPIC.

Like WHOA.

This was not a movie it was a spectacle. Blew Godzilla, Pacific Rim, and other movie you want to compare it to out of the water. It's all the best one of the franchise. 4,1,3,2.

Last edited:
How do you not like the lone survivor? Dirk diggler? The dude from the departed!!! He's had some ehhh roles but overall he's pretty cool.
He is a cool guy until I learned that he punched his neighbor in an unprovoked attack and blinded him when he was growing up. I think we've all done stupid stuff growing up, but he is an actor with financial means and resources to find that person he blinded and at least apologize. He could also pay for some of the hardships and medical expenses if there were/are any for that victim, yet he admits he hasn't looked for that person and basically doesn't feel burdened by guilt anymore at what he did.

I don't know about everyone here, but I think that would burn a hole in my heart dude if I grew up to be a decent citizen, had the financial means, and never found the dude I blinded to at least apologize to. He does a lot of good now, but not making things right between him and the victim just doesn't sit right with me. I feel like as a man, you gotta own up to your mistakes. Just my humble opinion.

For the source, check out his Wikipedia page under "Assaults and Convictions" and you'll read the gist of it.

The amount of unnecessary canted angles and slow motion shots in Transformers, tho. Oh, and that go pro shot.

I definitely laughed at scenes that weren't supposed to be funny.

This movie was not good, entertaining for explosions and the dinobots. But it BLEW!

2.5 hours for the dinobots! so much filler!

6/10

This.

Too much shots/scenes trying to look cool for no reason in angles\slow mo. There was so much action/explosionsthrouout the movie I became kind of numb to it.

This. ****. Was. EPIC.

Like WHOA.

This was not a movie it was a spectacle. Blew Godzilla, Pacific Rim, and other movie you want to compare it to out of the water. It's all the best one of the franchise. 4,1,3,2.

...lol

Movie was avg at best, and I'm being extremely generous here.

Enteraining? sure
Plot ? lackluster and they changed the original story
Overall as a fim? Michael Bay B- which equates to a normal D-
Worth 3 hours of your day/night? hell effin no. Save your time and wait till it hits blu ray. Good to add to your collection and will look nice on your tv.
Girls were A1 tho

I'm kind of excited to see this today.. hopefully it's not as bad as Bay's CES debacle.

Only question.. is it IMAX/3D worthy?

While this film was my definition of an "ok" movie, I still think it's the best one I've seen so far. It was weird feeling sorry for ratchet when I never really gave a damn about him in the previous three movies.

all in all, this movie is a textbook Bay movie. A lot of eye candy, both female and visuals. Slow motion shots from weird angles. The audacity in how he gets his product placements in. And that damn nervous/fast talking "humor" that gets so annoying.

the only thing i wish i had done prior to viewing, was challenge my boys to a product placement test.

whoever goes to see it today, please try and count how many product placements you see.

Why do I feel like this movie has had no promotion? I didn't even know it came out.

Might watch it next week lol.

And yes, lot of peeps are saying it was bad. Kinda expecting it though. *shrugs*

Plan to go today
Was gonna take the whole fam
But decided to just take my son
Make it a father son type of thing
People keep saying its the best one
I honestly liked the first one
It was legit
I get off work at 130 so we probably gonna catch a 3 o'clock showing
Since the movie so long

Showtime in 5 minutes! Avoided this thread the past 24 hours until today. I probably don't need to ask if 3D is worth it or not haha. Good reviews or bad I'll enjoy it.

so it last night and it was everything to me, The fighting scenes were dope, i avoided this whole thread to not spoil it so when i found out who galvatron was, my mind was blown.

Def a dope scene how optimus had to tame the dino bots to make them on there side.

9/10 for me and will watch it again.

Back
Top Bottom