Transformers 4

Why do I feel like this movie has had no promotion? I didn't even know it came out.
Yeah. Just saw a commercial saying it comes out today. Caught me off guard. The brand is global so I guess you don't need to vest much money in marketing at the 4th installment level.

Just got out of the movie theaters. It was your typical over the top MB movie. If your going in expecting something please don't go. Worth that said I thought it was :pimp:
The plot was actually a little complex and made sense. There was actually a little character development between some characters.
A lot of cheesy as dialogue but that's what summer blockbusters are about right?
It was a mix of all previous movies . Action, stupid jokes, and a decent plot.

There were only two things I didn't like. How damn long it was and how the last ten minutes felt rushed. Other than that it was :pimp:

165 minutes bruh....this movie sounds like its gonna be painful :smh:

My fear as well. I don't see how more in this case is better. If I'm getting water boarded I don't want the Culligan man to stop over.

How is 165 minutes of epic action and explosions, and duel ALIEN LASER BEAM GUN SWORDS, and a FIRE BREATHING TRANSFORMING T-REX a bad thing? Like seriously???

People have too high expectations.

Word son,these the same types that criticize Sharknado. If you have any knowledge of movies, particularly Michael Bay movies then you already know what to expect. An in T4,he definitely outBay'd himself. An the **** was glorious.

Just came back from watching the film...

Piece

Of

Lockdown is a Lamborghini and a Gun? Megatron/Galvaltron still can't be a gun?
Optimus and Galvatron go at it and Galvatron essentially gets the best of him...Optimus and Grimlock go at it, Grimlock is twice as big as Optimus and Optimus punks him? The Dinobots were just laying dormant in a spaceship? Mark Wahlberg was able to stop lockdown's hits with his own strength and that "alien gun"? Optimus can fly without being jet convoy? Grimlock can breathe fire? The autobot that's a Bugatti and a helicopter?

:stoneface: son.... :stoneface: son...

Last edited:
How is 165 minutes of epic action and explosions, and duel ALIEN LASER BEAM GUN SWORDS, and a FIRE BREATHING TRANSFORMING T-REX a bad thing? Like seriously???

Cause if I'm going by the older movies its actually 15 minutes of that cool robot action and the other 140 minutes is all military action and ****** jokes/bad acting/cringeworthy storylines. Seriously what is the ratio of military action to actual transformers action in this movie? I need to know :lol:

Michael Bay needs to just let go of TF and make GI Joe movies, he'd be perfect for that

Goddamnit I'll probably end up watching the movie in theaters anyway, I've already seen the last 3 in theaters.

Last edited:
Lockdown won me over in this movie. Plus, he's a bounty hunter so his gun face mode seemed plausible to me and I can't hate on anything Lambo.

I agress with everything else but I'm very curious to see where they go on from here though. Can't believe this dude Prime just took off like Superman at the end with no explanation on how he can even do that :smh:

This movie automatically made me skeptical about Ninja Turtles again. Michael Bay has no conscious. This dude literally does not care :rofl: :smh:

Piece

Of

Optimus and Galvatron go at it and Galvatron essentially gets the best of him...Optimus and Grimlock go at it, Grimlock is twice as big as Optimus and Optimus punks him? The Dinobots were just laying dormant in a spaceship? Mark Wahlberg was able to stop lockdown's hits with his own strength and that "alien gun"? Optimus can fly without being jet convoy? Grimlock can breathe fire? The autobot that's a Bugatti and a helicopter?

:rofl: this sounds like all types of horrible.

Cause if I'm going by the older movies its actually 15 minutes of that cool robot action and the other 140 minutes is all military action and ****** jokes/bad acting/cringeworthy storylines. Seriously what is the ratio of military action to actual transformers action in this movie? I need to know :lol:

Michael Bay needs to just let go of TF and make GI Joe movies, he'd be perfect for that

Goddamnit I'll probably end up watching the movie in theaters anyway, I've already seen the last 3 in theaters.

I feel like there was more actual transformer action this movie compared to before

Last edited:

Piece

Of

I saw that in the commercial and knew then I didn't wanna watch it.

I feel like there was more actual transformer action this movie compared to before
That was my prob with the TF franchise. And the fight scenes were too fast and sparkly to see what was going on. I need the screw version of the fight scenes to really even see what happened seems like. But bay is one of those film guys where the scenes cut a lot.

Back
Top Bottom