Transformers 4

I can't believe they kept Michael Bay on to do 6 Transformers movies in a row. I can't wait until all 6 movies are made and he can be done ruining the Transformers franchise.

Weren't they only able to create it because Megatron was guiding them?

It wasn't really that I just didn't like that "liquid transforming" junk I understood they used Megatron to help make the blue print or whatever but that liquid transforming seemed so half assed

i think that was a cool idea, but wasnt executed to its full potential

they could basically teleport a short distance away, they shoulda used that ability more to their advantage in battle

The cringiest parts of all these movies are the Optimus speeches at the end....just the worst corniest of the corn ***** ever
"
When you look to the stars, think of one of them as my soul."

:x

The cringiest parts of all these movies are the Optimus speeches at the end....just the worst corniest of the corn ***** ever
"

:rofl: dog... This ***** just took off to the skies :rofl:

"I'm coming for you now" :x

These movies are some of the WORST high budget movies of all time, but millions of people with horrible standards will watch it every year regardless

Agree with the Prime speeches at the end. In all 4 movies correct??
Jeez it really is cringeworthy :lol:

Right after the movie ended I thought, wow, the best film of the franchise. On the drive home, thinking about it (which is a bad idea for this type of film), I couldn't help but realize that Bay has no idea what to do with the Transformers.

I'll give him credit, the human characters were much better this time around. Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci and Bingbing Li were probably the best performers of the entire series. Bay also kept the humor to a minimum, but of course, had to have his signature "Victoria's Secret's" shots. Dinobots looked awesome, I guess. Battle scenes just aren't that exciting anymore.

I'm not even going to go into how disappointed I was in regards to the Transformers themselves. I know at this point, given that it's the 4th film, the well runs dry, but it's just getting ridiculous.

In terms of ranking the franchise now:

1. Transformers
2. Age of Extinction
3. Dark of the Moon
4. Revenge of the Fallen*

IMO, the 6.5 rating on IMDB is apropos. For me, the $15+ on this (IMAX 3D) wasn't a waste. And hey, the Interstellar trailer looked (and sounded) awesome on IMAX.

BTW, anyone else notice Jessica Gomes in the KSI commercials? Very nice.

*Love the Optimus "forest scene," but it's not enough to overshadow the slutty human transformer.

That's what I don't get about RoF. They can transform into humans now ala Species!?!?! Movie would have ended if they had transformed into important political figures and took control. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Seen it and definitely liked the idea of Mark Wahlberg being the star rather than Shia

It's not like Optimus can die anyways. In the entire series, he's lost an arm, been stabbed in the chest twice and hit square with laser blasts in the chest by Megatron and Lockdown.

In the next film, he's gonna drop from space, look like crap for 30 minutes, then he'll scan a Freightliner and be good to go.

just Dl'ed this in a poor quality and still felt robbed of time and GBs SMH

I hate that Bumblebee gets NO real screen time. He's just there to protect the humans everytime they're getting shot at. He fights better than Optimus FFS

Optimus can fly now?

Only good thing about the movie is no Shia ...and his stupid parents. Marky mark was OK but i hate that voice/accent. I died twice when he was asking her daughter's BF like " Are your ready? "., feel like watching the other guys :lol:

Dinobots :smh:

"

Nah, these are a tribute to the history of the Transformers. Optimus is supposed to give a cheesy speech at the end of every movie/tv show. It's always been that way.

it's like Terminator saying "I'll be back".

please tell me no one yells out loud BUMBLEBEE in the middle of an action scene because they're about to get destroyed by a decepticon. Shia made a habit of that in every past movie. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

i usually don't hate on movies, but this one was bad imho. I've seen everyone although the same ingredients were there it didn't "cook" the same. The whole time (which seemed forever)  i was watching the movie it seemed like something was missing that was present in the other 3. Maybe the absence of Shia or maybe the movie tried to tackle too many things at once? I couldn't put my finger on it. Eitherway I hope they get it together for the other two sequels coming.

sidenote: anyone ever notice that the plot in every movie has always been focused around getting some object before the decepticons? Like literaaly every movie had a alien piece that could end the world.

transformers 1: the cube

rotf: the shard/ key

dotm: the pillars
age of extinction: the seed

i usually don't hate on movies, but this one was bad imho. I've seen everyone although the same ingredients were there it didn't "cook" the same. The whole time (which seemed forever)  i was watching the movie it seemed like something was missing that was present in the other 3. Maybe the absence of Shia or maybe the movie tried to tackle too many things at once? I couldn't put my finger on it. Eitherway I hope they get it together for the other two sequels coming.

sidenote: anyone ever notice that the plot in every movie has always been focused around getting some object before the decepticons? Like literaaly every movie had a alien piece that could end the world.

transformers 1: the cube

rotf: the shard/ key

dotm: the pillars
age of extinction: the seed
you can say the same thing with how every trailer for each movie always emphasized the extinction of humans 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The movie was good for what it was. Giant robots fighting and explosions. Anybody peep all those racial stereotypes ? My theater groaned at the "free at last" scene lol that was pushing it. Then the China elevator scene was like okay this movie is trying too hard now .

she was aight  
laugh.gif
 to each their own. but that scene where prime is fighting galvatron I think for the first time and she just gets into the car and watches in fear 
indifferent.gif
 i know its just a transformers movie, but damn lol. stuff like that kinda grinds my gears. kinda like those horror movies where you're trying to tell the character to do something and they dont 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The movie was pretty bad and I feel like a movie should be approve by a committee for lasting more than 2 1/2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom