Transformers (5): The Last Knight - June 23, 2017

TRANSFORMERS 7 Is Officially Titled RISE OF THE BEASTS; Will Introduce Maximals, Predacons and Terrorcons

1624396840351.png

During a production kickoff event, director Steven Caple Jr. officially revealed that his upcoming Transformers sequel will officially be titled Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, and, as rumored, will finally introduce Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons to the billion-dollar franchise.

Caple also revealed that the film will take place in 1994, so it won't overlap with the previous six installments, and will primarily be set in New York City - specifically Brooklyn. The action will also take the robots in disguise to Machu Picchu in Peru.

Optimus Prime will be the lead robot hero of the film, this time sporting an absolutely awesome G1 design, and Peter Cullen will be back to provide his voice. This film will serve as an origin story of sorts for the character as it explores his first true adventure on Earth and see him become the legendary leader we know and love.

Bumblebee will also be back, with a new vehicle design that's an off-road Camaro variant of his usual look. It picks up several years after the events of his solo film, but the ending of that film will directly feed into the beginning of this one.

The roster also features Mirage, who transforms into a Porsche 911, and a pair of new female characters in Arcee, who transforms into a Ducati 916, and the Terrorcon Nightbird, who has switched allegiances and transforms into a black-and-purple Nissan GTR.

Scourge will be the main villain of the piece, a massive orange-and-black Decepticon who takes the symbols from his victims and fuses them onto his body as trophies.

As for the titualr Beasts, we saw concept art for Airazor (falcon), Rhinox (rhinoceros), and Optimus Primal (gorilla) - all of whom will have a key role to play. More will be revealed in the coming months.

Anthony Ramos and Dominique Fishback will be the human leads of the film. Ramos is playing an ex-military character named Noah who is always hustling and is a bit of a tech wiz while Fishback is playing Elena, a museum researcher.

Bumblebee was really good. I wish they just would've built off from that movie.

So the time has come where trash Transformers movies come to ruin my childhood by adapting Transformers Beast Wars :smh:

Woe is me

Hopefully they do Tarantualus justice.

Original 'Beast Wars/Beasties' is still an excellent show - highly recommend that people look past the early CGI and focus on the storytelling.

Wasn't a fan of the sequel 'Beast Machines' though - the character models and cityscape (Cybertron??) didn't do it for me.

Just bought the 5 pack on 4K for $25 thinking they were done with these. Now I see this ****, SMH.

Doesn't look good but I might watch it, never saw Bumblebee cause it looked like Real Steel and a kids movie.

First one is the best, but BB might be second.

I hope this is another soft reboot. Mirage was looking cool. Glad another autobot is getting some shine.

First one is the best, but BB might be second.

I hope this is another soft reboot. Mirage was looking cool. Glad another autobot is getting some shine.
This is part of the bumblebee soft reboot universe. You can see how Optimus has a more boxy g1 look and the faceplate compared to Michael Bay one

1670185787841.png

I thought Arcee looked great too. Almost completely g1 accurate

The Bumblebee trailer got me when they showed the G1 Transformers fighting on Cybertron, but then realizing that was just the opening scene of the movie.

I hope the Maximals and Predicons have a legit role through out the movie.

And I hope for that danger style danger style 's favorite Rat Trap is in this movie and is voiced by Christofuh Moltisanti:

ShyWillingBison-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom