Transformers: Devastator, The Fallen, and Megatron pictures.

I still wanna know how they are gonna explain how a decepticon was named Devestator in part 1 and then they bring the"real one" in part 2...

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I still wanna know how they are gonna explain how a decepticon was named Devestator in part 1 and then they bring the "real one" in part 2...

sweep it under the rug, man. just sweep it under the rug. I'm surprised they didn't fix it in the DVD release of the movie since the toy got itright.

I don't like this anorexic look
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I still wanna know how they are gonna explain how a decepticon was named Devestator in part 1 and then they bring the "real one" in part 2...

It was an error..He was suppossed to be Brawl.
I think they're just going to passover it like Rachel Dawes in Batman Begins/The Dark Knight.

I used to love the Transformers cartoon show when I was a kid back in the 80s. I found the first Transformers movie to be downright offensive - and not justbecause of the film's portrayal of "Jazz," the autobot who transforms into Soul Plane.

These renditions of the transformers characters - and "the fallen" wasn't even in the OG cartoon, so I won't even comment on that - shouldserve as textbook examples of overdesign.

It's bad enough that they morph into convenient GM product placements, but in "robot" form the designs are muddled, overly complex, and simplydistracting. During the "action" scenes, in which they invariably just jerk the camera around as though it were clenched in the jaws of an attackingshark, half the time you can't even tell which end of the robots is "up." They're just tangled CG junk heaps bouncing across the screen athigh speed.

This, Jordan Brand's 2009 lineup, and the GI Joe movie are systematically destroying my childhood. I'm a Rakim x Soulja Boy collabo away from losingmy inner child entirely.

Originally Posted by Method Man

This, Jordan Brand's 2009 lineup, and the GI Joe movie are systematically destroying my childhood. I'm a Rakim x Soulja Boy collabo away from losing my inner child entirely.

roll.gif

i hope that latter part don't happen.

All these new designs are GARBAGE.. $%!+ makes me angry.. Transformers is my fav cartoon
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

249900408_97db6a16a3.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Regardless of the designs (which will grow on me eventually), I'm excited for the movie (and the toys!!!).

Hope, it doesn't suck BIG time.

yeah i remember the first pics of the transformers were posted here and we
sick.gif
all day...i'll reserve my judgement till they actually move..

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Everybody will go see the movie and love it tho...
laugh.gif

It happened with the first one.
Pretty much. I don't care what anyone says I will enjoy this one and not be a critic. I am an 80's baby and as a kid wondered what itwould be like if it were real. Here is my chance to find out part 2.

Originally Posted by Method Man

I used to love the Transformers cartoon show when I was a kid back in the 80s. I found the first Transformers movie to be downright offensive - and not just because of the film's portrayal of "Jazz," the autobot who transforms into Soul Plane.

These renditions of the transformers characters - and "the fallen" wasn't even in the OG cartoon, so I won't even comment on that - should serve as textbook examples of overdesign.

It's bad enough that they morph into convenient GM product placements, but in "robot" form the designs are muddled, overly complex, and simply distracting. During the "action" scenes, in which they invariably just jerk the camera around as though it were clenched in the jaws of an attacking shark, half the time you can't even tell which end of the robots is "up." They're just tangled CG junk heaps bouncing across the screen at high speed.

This, Jordan Brand's 2009 lineup, and the GI Joe movie are systematically destroying my childhood. I'm a Rakim x Soulja Boy collabo away from losing my inner child entirely.

co sign but the rakim X soulja boy made me lol

Originally Posted by kidUFC

ok.. explain this to me..

if they can manipulate any vehicle or electronics.. why dont the good guys just manipulate the biggest and strongest vehicle earth has to offer...

i was shaking my head when megatron broke dude is half..

why dont they transform using a rocket ships or a battleships.. or anything bigger then what megatron has..

i know its a movie but damn, he broke dude in half
The size of vehicle you can transform into is relative to the size of your protoform.

The guy megatron snapped in half had smaller in protoform, so the vehicle he could transform into could never be larger than megatron. Of course, this theorydoes have a major hole. In the comics/TV shows some transformers had the ability to seemingly alter their mass. LikeSoundwave would turn into little tape decks and a human being could pick could pick him up. So all of my fellow scientist and engineers saying that, mass wasconserved and Soundwave simply increased his density by compacting his form, this is false. The tape deck would have weighed the same amout as Soundwave in hisrobot form and nobody would have been able to lug him around like that.

Anybody who passed high school physics can clearly see that transformers defy a law of classical physics. They can seemingly create and destroy mass out ofthin air
laugh.gif
. OK, thank God it's just a cartoon and movie.

Back
Top Bottom