Trends you'd bring back/bring to the forefront if you were famous

I'd bring back headbands
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Yoo! I've been wanting to do this for the past three years or so cause I really do like that style but I've been too afraid. But eff that I'm bringing it back in full effect next spring/summer! :smokin

I see people doing this round my way

Nautica still poppin to me. Shoot im rockin an Izod polo right now. I cant pay $70+ for a RL polo, and them $40 marshall joints aint nice no way.

What u mean? I got like +10 legit Ralph Lauren polos from tj maxx n Marshall's all for $35 each

them stripped joints they sellin all the time aint that nice to me. theres a few tho thats alright. all opinion of course.

Polo sport, tommy, nautica, wheat timbs, mecca, dada, karl kani,

Polo Sport and Tommy for sure. Last time I was at the Tommy outlet, they had tons of new heat too. :pimp: Nautica never left and wheat timbs been back. Mecca, Dada and Karl Kani aint' coming back, although.....

The jedi braid. I'm bringing this back myself at the moment. People trashin it at school, but it doesn't rustle my jimmies. 

Bucket hats.

Chivalry.  

Last edited:
all these either never left, or should never come back.

& BTW, jean shorts been creeping back...

joe-budden-asics-gt-ii1.jpg

^^i wouldn't ever rock those though...

LL

slimmer joints is comin back for sure though..

all these either never left, or should never come back.

& BTW, jean shorts been creeping back...

joe-budden-asics-gt-ii1.jpg

^^i wouldn't ever rock those though...

LL

slimmer joints is comin back for sure though..

Jean shorts are back. Lotta' department stores are starting to carry the Levis looser jean shorts.I'm rockin' those True shorts right now. :rofl:

Last edited:
I was just joking about the Jean Shorts by the way. I don't see them coming back, ever.

They are already back. I just saw Kanye on TMZ rocking some baggy Sean John lookin' joints with some low top brown leather penny loafers and a brazier.

TMZ now owes me a check for increasing their internet hits by 1000%

Last edited:
They are already back. I just saw Kanye on TMZ rocking some baggy Sean John lookin' joints with some low top brown leather penny loafers and a brazier.

TMZ now owes me a check for increasing their internet hits by 1000%

I just googled it and you guys are right.

It looks like slim/skinny fit Jean Shorts are on the rise. I was talking about baggie Denim Jean Shorts that are borderline High Waters with colorful back pockets.

Those, are definitely not coming back.

Last edited:
Jerseys for sure..I still wear my authentic lebron Cleveland jersey once in a while. But, I'd wear jerseys of my favorite athletes then & now.

Jerseys came back for a quick sec when snapbacks started to come out

Died real quick though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom