Trends you'd bring back/bring to the forefront if you were famous

The only thing that needs to come back...

Came in here to post this, Only the Original Coogie sweaters like BIG used to rock

i never understood why iceberg fell off =/

And i cant eem front i miss the good ol sidekicks and i930 nextels so id bring those back just because :lol:

Dressing with dignity.
I'll play
Morals and common courtesy
Loyalty and respect
Common sense
Good phone conversations
Integrity
Getting lost and not using GPS
"Real" love
Women with maternal instincts( ie cooking, cleaning)
Men with paternal Instincts( taking responsibilities of the kids they being into the world, knowing how to fix things)
Fair fights
Black events were nobody shoots the place up
Classic r&b records
Sitcoms

Last edited:
Durags under fitteds. Come at me.
tumblr_m2re7gSn2i1r5xhvxo1_500.jpg

Cross colors
Any and everything starter
LA raiders baseball jersey
Hockey jerseys

I was watching one of those Swamp Men or Axe Men, Duck Dynasty type of shows and someone bought some denim overalls. I haven't worn overalls since I was 5 years old. I doubt I'd find any cool ones to wear now.

i still rock my jean shorts in the summer. never knew they were out of style... lol.... i dont see how people let others dictate how they dress... im growing my hair for the flat top im about to rock this summer. havent worn timbs since 08... i just dont wear boots anymore. even when it snows. i put on some old foams and troop. i drive everyday so i guess boots arent a fashion accesory for me....anyways my whole style is impeccable. copped some New balances this spring and ninjas was acting like i created them joints. all i did was switch the laces and left em untied. do you and others will admire

i still rock my jean shorts in the summer. never knew they were out of style... lol.... i dont see how people let others dictate how they dress... im growing my hair for the flat top im about to rock this summer. havent worn timbs since 08... i just dont wear boots anymore. even when it snows. i put on some old foams and troop. i drive everyday so i guess boots arent a fashion accesory for me....anyways my whole style is impeccable. copped some New balances this spring and ninjas was acting like i created them joints. all i did was switch the laces and left em untied. do you and others will admire

It's all fun and games man.

I was watching one of those Swamp Men or Axe Men, Duck Dynasty type of shows and someone bought some denim overalls. I haven't worn overalls since I was 5 years old. I doubt I'd find any cool ones to wear now.

Overalls like this?

Fascinating to see what of the stuff named in here has come back lol

Back
Top Bottom