Trey Songz Appreciation vol. not just for broads

Trey be killing it. Been listening to anticipation lately and I wouldn't go as far to say he slept on, people know who he is, but my dude make heaters, heneed to be in neyo spot. Trey is the best dude in r&b under 30.

I've listened to dudes album like once. I dont see what yall see in him.. Maybe it's Drake that's swaying peoples opinions?

i gotta make it is the best r&b album of this decade. really only going to accept confessions and get lifted as arguments.

Scratchin' Me Up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

i gotta make it is the best r&b album of this decade. really only going to accept confessions and get lifted as arguments.
I gotta make it is vastly underrated.

cheat on you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gotta make it
pimp.gif

gotta go
pimp.gif

in the middle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hatin love
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kinda lovin
pimp.gif

I've listened to dudes album like once. I dont see what yall see in him.. Maybe it's Drake that's swaying peoples opinions?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Depends which album you listened too..they are both very different

In My Own Words??

But Trey is becoming one of my favorite R&B artists... Probably goin to cop Ready when it drops
pimp.gif

Cant front, hes been killin it on the low for a lil while now...

Hes talented as hell....

Mad talented, hella swagger

Watching his live performances... all he does is sing, struts, and he gets ladies panties wet

Always Twisted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best I Ever Had
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Both of Trey's albums are incredibly underrated.
maybe the 1st one

but for all of dudes talent he just doesnt come correct on his albums

i always call him the R&B Fab, he will kill a mixtape or a feature but on his own album its
ohwell.gif

he got more talent then Lloyd and Mario but all of there albums are better then Treys

hopefully that changes this time around

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

In My Own Words??

But Trey is becoming one of my favorite R&B artists... Probably goin to cop Ready when it drops
pimp.gif
in my own words was great, but it suffers from the same problem that alicia keys' albums suffer from. at a certain point, they just dont"wow" me.

and trey day was just barely above average. no one underrated that one.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

In My Own Words??

pimp.gif
in my own words was great, but it suffers from the same problem that alicia keys' albums suffer from. at a certain point, they just dont "wow" me.

and trey day was just barely above average. no one underrated that one.

Nah Trey Day was barely average...he needs to fire Nokio

Trey's my nig but
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Trey's my nig but
eyes.gif

Yea dudes always go to the extreme in appreciation threads...

I stay tryin to put people on to Trey and cuz I'm a female they just assume ithink he's cute. He's so talented and I don't think he'sreached full potential yet. Gotta Make It was grady but he can definately do better.

Trey Day had the hardest intro for an R&B album ever

I threw it in, and Bun just start rippin it! I was like whoa!!!

Then Trey starts going in wit that Drama Track...

Trey is a real lyrical dude....better lyrically then most rappers as an r&b dude!

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Both of Trey's albums are incredibly underrated.
maybe the 1st one

but for all of dudes talent he just doesnt come correct on his albums

i always call him the R&B Fab, he will kill a mixtape or a feature but on his own album its
ohwell.gif

he got more talent then Lloyd and Mario but all of there albums are better then Treys

hopefully that changes this time around
kobe.gif

how did i know once i said that you and your man crush on mario would show up
laugh.gif
JK

i have no problem if you say mario is better then Trey its not by much tho

point still been trey got the talent to put on great stuff and dont
he needs to fire Nokio
him and a %%$+ load of his people need to be let go.

he need to go work with tank, Drean&Tricky, Timbo and R.kelly just to name a few

yeah i been said this for while. Trey alot more talented than a lot of RnB cats out there right now. He can spit and sing his %$# off.

I feel Gotta make it was a well produced and put together album and didnt get the credit it deserves. every track was
pimp.gif
except maybe one.

TreyDay was coo to me also after i gave it a spin again the other day. His first two albums are soo different so it not even comparable.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how did i know once i said that you and your man crush on mario would show up
laugh.gif
JK
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Son is too ill not to be the male Beyonce of this %%@$ right now. Anything he on he's kills it. Son got dance tracks(Stuttering) sounding ill
smh.gif
laugh.gif

He need to grow that hair back tho
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
...but I aint a chick so I'll leave that alone.

Back
Top Bottom